Friday, November 04, 2005

another poem...

hey, here's another poem i wrote, it's my first time trying free verse, and i'm not sure it's that great but liz and mom said it was good, so read it if you want to!

what is love?
heart
stopping
stomach
dropping
easy come
easy go
fall in
fall out
non commital
hormones?
or
horsey rides
on daddy's knees
lots of laughter
always here for you
a smile worth
a thousand words
wonder why
things sometimes
are so
superficial
i always know
when love seems gone
there is One
giving life
giving hope
loving.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

:'( BEAUTIFUL!

No seriously-good job! I love it-get it?

Heidi said...

ok, i'm still not so sure... i almost deleted it, but now i guess it can stay.

Cassi said...

Wow, that was ddddeeeeeepppppp, I wish I would take time to do stuff like this, would have a lot to say!

Anonymous said...

Very good poem. You better not delete it :-)

Heidi said...

thanks, i won't.

Lizzi said...

lame joke aaron

good one chip! c, u should listen 2 me =)

Heidi said...

why should i listen to you?

did you tell me to write it?

nu-uh!

:-) glad you like it sis!

Mel said...

no...you can't delete it! It's a good one! you're wayyyyyyy better than me:D!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading through all your old stuff (seeing as you just told me about your blog not too long ago)
Love the poem and everything else heidi!