Friday, December 30, 2005

Words of Wisdom.

These are some deep thoughts from Jack Handey.. Enjoy!
If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you.
+++++++++++++++
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.
+++++++++++++++
If you're a cowboy and you're dragging a guy behind your horse, I bet it would really make you mad if you looked back and the guy was reading a magazine.
+++++++++++++++
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don't know what your rights are, or who the person is you're talking to. Then on the way out, slam the door.
+++++++++++++++
For mad scientists who keep brains in jars, here's a tip: why not add a slice of lemon to each jar, for freshness?+++++++++++++++
When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns.
+++++++++++++++
As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.
+++++++++++++++
Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind
+++++++++++++++
Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?
+++++++++++++++
Somebody told me how frightening it was how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared.
+++++++++++++++
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
+++++++++++++++
If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone

10 comments:

Mel said...

hahahahah! Those are VERY, no VERY good! :-)

Cassi said...

wow, funny....very very very (haha) much so!

Brandy said...

lol, sweet - i have one on my blog, it's perty cute :) love it!

Mel said...

Hey! Cool eyes!

Heidi said...

yeah alright awesome finally COMMENTS!!!

thank you guys so much... i luv ya!

i was getting pretty desparate over here, can you tell? :-)

yeah i saw your brandy, it's great!

Mel said...

haha, desperate eh? Man, the one with 1241 comments, and she says she's desperate! luv yah too! :-)

Heidi said...

*sheepish grin* hehe, yeah i guess i have no right eh? but everyone did kinda stop on me on everything...

care- i actually found that one on lwc humor forum. but you can find a lot just like on google... christian teen websites have like a jokes thing or whatever...

Mel said...

I know...it's sad. We had soo much fun back there on that random comments post...and now...every body left :P Oh well...ntm you can do! lol

miriam said...

very funny.=) hee hee, hahaha, ho ho ho, har har har,

Anonymous said...

yep they were really really funny!!!
:) :) :)