A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely. --- Pam Brown
Don't walk in front of me because I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me because I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend. --- Albert Camus
Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another "What! You too? I thought that of no one but myself.” --- C.S. Lewis
A friend is a gift you give yourself. --- Baltasar Gracian
Friends are born, not made. --- Henry Brooks Adams
'Let's go and see everybody,' said Pooh. 'Because when you have been walking in the wind for miles, and you suddenly go into somebody's house, and he says, "Hallo, Pooh you're just in time for a little smackerel of something," and you are, then it's what I call a Friendly Day.’ --- Winnie the Pooh
The only way to have a friend is to be one.
A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him, I may think aloud. --- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Don't walk in front of me because I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me because I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend. --- Albert Camus
Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another "What! You too? I thought that of no one but myself.” --- C.S. Lewis
A friend is a gift you give yourself. --- Baltasar Gracian
Friends are born, not made. --- Henry Brooks Adams
'Let's go and see everybody,' said Pooh. 'Because when you have been walking in the wind for miles, and you suddenly go into somebody's house, and he says, "Hallo, Pooh you're just in time for a little smackerel of something," and you are, then it's what I call a Friendly Day.’ --- Winnie the Pooh
The only way to have a friend is to be one.
A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him, I may think aloud. --- Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 comments:
Yeah, friends are really important eh? I have no idea where i'd be without friends...=)
I really like that 2nd one, and the last one. They're my favourites :)
hey, cool i luv them!
well g2g go to school
yeah i know eh? i got them off of brandy's blog.. thanks brandy!
i think my favourite is the C.S. Lewis one.
hey martha!
wow... links get you around eh?
i was looking at your blog the other day too...
what do you mean "try it"??
yeah, winnie the pooh is so-well-winnie the poohish!
gotta luv him...
yeah you should!
they are awesome aren't they?
now that i think about it, i have a few i could've added to that... but i just copied and pasted it...
i'll save them for later i guess!
friends, like flowers, give pleasure just by being there.
Post a Comment