i was wondering!!!! i was like ok????? what is this supposed to be???? i wasn't smart enough to click on it. yes yes i know i'm very dumb, but i can't help it. =)
yeah, for once it's a high speed computers that mussed! lol
ummm... i don't really know what to do if it works for some people and not others... i don't really feel like deleting it... i tried before to make it work and it didn't so i think i'm just going to leave it if you guys don't mind. here's the link if you want to try that!
well, i gave you the link, so you can use that, cuz i really odn't know what to do about the othr thingamabob. uncle Ralph said it might be local or something... i dunno...
if you can see the picture, (heidi), right click it and then click "save picture as". download it, and then it will (should be) be like any other picture you post.
haha wow that was quite the comic!!! By the way it didn't work. but I am sure it was funny. :) I was really wondering if it was supposed to be a blank page or something new and was hoping for people to say something or what???
Oh well, whatever the plan was, you got us to say something. :D Bye
No, not necessarily. I plan to take a year off and work, but I still have to decide because I have to choose my courses for next year, and I need certain credits...depending on what I want to do. So yeah, hard decisions...
ya no kidding Melissa, good luck. It really helps to know what you want to go for, or else you end up wasting a ton of money trying to figure out what you want to take.
Not exactly a waste of money. Because almost every job now a days almost always requires at least some kind of college or university level of learning. The only jobs in the next 5 or so years that people are predicting that will be left for people with only a gr. 12 level is like taxi driver and burger flipper. so unless you want to be a burger flipper or a taxi driver, I highly suggest that you go to college or University. Wow, that was quite the improper paragraph. :)
right, but some college thingamabobs you would get a lot more out of and use whether or not you have a career. that's my point. i don't know if that's totally right htough, because there are a lt of courses you can take without actually going to college ya know...
Man, I forgot about this post! Yes i most definitely will try and decide what I wanna do before going off to college! It's just soooo hard! :P
And yeah you can take like correspondence courses, but still...I don't think it would be a waste of money even if you went and didn't get a career out of it. You still gain a lot of knowledge, or should lol
Well have fun finding something to take in college or university. :) Ya, I agree with you Melissa, it's not really a waste, unless you have no intrest in what you are taking. :)
Umm...yeah I will try to have fun :P b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-u-t...
Okay, wow Heidi! That's going a little too far :) You've got your point across :-) That would totally be a waste of money, if you ended up not using it! lol. Who'd wanna go to school for another '17' years anyways? :D
You know what is really bizarre? We go from a Calvin and Hobbes comic to…autopsies! Wow…! lol
yeah, i like to get my point across... didya know that it really is 17 yars to take something like that? crazy! i kinda a little bit know a girl who's doing that... what a waste of your life to be stuck in college til you're like 30! but somebody has to do it!
that would suck to be in university for 17 year!!!!! and plus you would have such a huge debt by the time you were done. but i am sure you would get paid like a million dollars a year. :)
82 comments:
sorry, i think you have to click on it in order to read it ok?
Same here...we're both trying to figure it out...??????
oh great...
do you see the comic or just the tripod thingamajig?
when i clicked it it went big...
i was wondering!!!! i was like ok????? what is this supposed to be????
i wasn't smart enough to click on it. yes yes i know i'm very dumb, but i can't help it. =)
Uh,...just the tripod thingamajig :-) and clicking on it just blew it up...???
oh, weird! for me the comic sows up just really blurry and small, then clicking on it blows it up and you can read it.
what about you mirs?
The tripod image thing just shows up on another page...there's no comic! oh well...
I see the comic......its funny!
Ok i guess some of our computers are just messed?? It just shows up in another window with a smaller pic. in the left hand corner btw, not right :-)
yeah, for once it's a high speed computers that mussed! lol
ummm... i don't really know what to do if it works for some people and not others... i don't really feel like deleting it... i tried before to make it work and it didn't so i think i'm just going to leave it if you guys don't mind. here's the link if you want to try that!
http://calvin-hobbes.tripod.com/graphics/virtual.jpg
see if that works...
i know, i like it too... unfortunatly it's kinda typical for me right now if you substitute computer for tv!
:-) what a life...
it didn't work on my computer either. weird!!!
its not working for me either.
did the link?
oh shoot, now it's not working for me either...
does it still work for you tim?
i'll see if i can fix it later.
Sorry it's not working for me either for me when i try, not much help am i:)
Okay that link worked for me. Very cool!
ummm yeah, I can still see it....
aaarrrghhh... What Is Up With This Thing??
well, i gave you the link, so you can use that, cuz i really odn't know what to do about the othr thingamabob. uncle Ralph said it might be local or something... i dunno...
if you can see the picture, (heidi), right click it and then click "save picture as". download it, and then it will (should be) be like any other picture you post.
I cant see it anymore, btw
haha wow that was quite the comic!!!
By the way it didn't work. but I am sure it was funny. :)
I was really wondering if it was supposed to be a blank page or something new and was hoping for people to say something or what???
Oh well, whatever the plan was, you got us to say something. :D
Bye
now it worked and it was actually pretty funny. it made me laugh. :)
haha your funny Albert :P
:-)
thank you :)
Only one more day till Heidi's birthday!! :)
oh please.... :-)
actually that's the wierd thing tim, cuz i saved it, and that's what is on my blog right now, cuz it didn't work from off the web. i don't get it...
is it working for more people now?
man, you guys are going to be like trying and trying and then when it actually works it won't seem half as funny...
Yeah well this link http://calvin-hobbes.tripod.com/graphics/virtual.jpg
worked fine for me...and albert apparently, so yeah. It seems to be fine.
Oh and you're welcome Albert :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you are finally 15, but still not allowed to drive. :)
Ya it was funny Heidi, if you can get it to work. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BEST FRIENDS EVER:)
Btw Albert she is only fourteen:)
yeah happy bday again :-) haha Albert did you really think that? Well I thought she was 15 like a year ago...lol
:-)
SOOO are you doing any think for your B/D today????
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY WITH WHATEVER YOU DO:)
thanks guys!
lol hey, i'll take that as a compliment!
um, my grandparents are coming over today and i had friends over yesterday.
I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO!!!
I sure will.
And yes I really did think that she was turning 15 this year. :)
Oh well, maybe I will get it right next year. :D just kidding
yeah Heidi, it is a compliment! At least I sorta think so when people ask me 'so what university are you attending?' :P lol
Yea, i wuld call it a compilment, that is funny melissa:)
stick to the same number and you just might albert!
lol that's funny melissa!
what university do you want to go to? or college. or nothin.
Yeah man but it's scary at the same time. only one more year...
I don't know for sure where I wanna go yet, or even what I want to do, but I have to decide soon.
you going as soon as you're out of school?
you can take as long as you like you know!
No, not necessarily. I plan to take a year off and work, but I still have to decide because I have to choose my courses for next year, and I need certain credits...depending on what I want to do. So yeah, hard decisions...
Well good luck with want ever you decide to do:)
Thanks a lot Janelle! :-)
yeah!
how about you janelle?
ya no kidding Melissa, good luck. It really helps to know what you want to go for, or else you end up wasting a ton of money trying to figure out what you want to take.
Figure it out first!! :)
No, i have no idea what i want to do, but i got even more time then melissa so i should be good:)
yep, i'm with albert!
either way it's probably a waste of money though... depending on how much you'd use what you learn.
Yea, you got to use what you pay for.
Not exactly a waste of money. Because almost every job now a days almost always requires at least some kind of college or university level of learning. The only jobs in the next 5 or so years that people are predicting that will be left for people with only a gr. 12 level is like taxi driver and burger flipper. so unless you want to be a burger flipper or a taxi driver, I highly suggest that you go to college or University. Wow, that was quite the improper paragraph. :)
right, but some college thingamabobs you would get a lot more out of and use whether or not you have a career. that's my point. i don't know if that's totally right htough, because there are a lt of courses you can take without actually going to college ya know...
I know, oh well. I am to tired to think so I am not going to bother writing a whole lot. :)
Man, I forgot about this post! Yes i most definitely will try and decide what I wanna do before going off to college! It's just soooo hard! :P
And yeah you can take like correspondence courses, but still...I don't think it would be a waste of money even if you went and didn't get a career out of it. You still gain a lot of knowledge, or should lol
Well have fun finding something to take in college or university. :)
Ya, I agree with you Melissa, it's not really a waste, unless you have no intrest in what you are taking. :)
ok, you think there is no way eh?
so what is you take a 17 year course on autopsy and then get married and stay at home with your kids??? or just don't get a job??
yeah, correspondance courses or other courses that aren't college.
Umm...yeah I will try to have fun :P b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-u-t...
Okay, wow Heidi! That's going a little too far :) You've got your point across :-) That would totally be a waste of money, if you ended up not using it! lol. Who'd wanna go to school for another '17' years anyways? :D
You know what is really bizarre? We go from a Calvin and Hobbes comic to…autopsies! Wow…! lol
yeah, i like to get my point across... didya know that it really is 17 yars to take something like that? crazy! i kinda a little bit know a girl who's doing that... what a waste of your life to be stuck in college til you're like 30! but somebody has to do it!
yeah, that is really weird/funny.
Nope...I didn't know it took that long! That is insane! You'd be a geezer by the time you were just ready to begin your career! lol
So Janelle and Heidi...what are you guys looking to do?? Or is that still too far into the future? :-)
That is way to far in the future for me. Frist i will be working at snowvalley for acouple years:)
um, i don't really know but i'm interested in law and i'd like to go for piano. i don't know though.
that would suck to be in university for 17 year!!!!! and plus you would have such a huge debt by the time you were done. but i am sure you would get paid like a million dollars a year. :)
Yeah man...you would think so at least! I'm cool with just being an MP and making like $150 though :-)
LOL
I know, they make so much money. That is why taxes are so high. :)
lol
Yeah I know, bunch of gerks. Sit on their butts all day while us poor labourers...lol
I wouldn't want to be an MP, I might loose all my friends! :-)
I might vote for you, but if you take my money......
(shaking my fist at you)
:)
might?
lol see...that's why I said I'd probably loose all my friends, lol :-D
aww...heidi and janelle left this conversation??????
actually i just forgot about it!
um... MP... yeah... you'd make too many enemies!
:-)
you can be one though... i'll vote for you... maybe... if you were really nice...
Hi sorry did not mean to, will you ever forgive me????
Yes, i would vote for you to if you Promise to keep your promises:)
Ya, that to Janelle. Good point. You HAVE to keep your promises!!!
Or I won't vote for you. :D lol
Yeah man, I promise to faithfully keep all of my promises lol
Thank you guys, now I know I can count on at least 3 votes! LOL :-D Thanks for your support in my new career! :D
No probblem
Just remamber to keep your promises)
Alright alright, I will try to do that :-D
Sorry to burst your bubble, but we kinda have to live in the same area to actually vote for you to. :)
But I would vote for you if you kept your promises and lived closer.
yeah, move over here!
Umm okay, tomorrow! ;)
good answer...
I'll work on it. :)
You'll work on what Albert?
moving
what you're moving??
here or there?
:-)
never mind. I am not moving anywhere!!! Well at least not yet.
:)
lol!
Post a Comment