ok, i guess i should post on yesterday, the long awaited snow valley, now over. annoying how things have such a way of being over eh?
but it was an awesome day!
after waiting in line twice for my blue stripe, (yeah, i did bad the first time) i got it, and hit the slopes!
the terrain park and the 4-man lift weren't open for a while, so that was too bad, but they did re-open, and i did a rail! i was so proud of myself, even though it was only like a little-baby rail. i didn't do the half pipe, cuz apparently it was really icy.
hmm.. what else is there to say... i skiied with like a whole bunch of different people, which was cool...
oh, and you guys is till don't know what i tabletop is... i think it's my fate...
but it was an awesome day!
after waiting in line twice for my blue stripe, (yeah, i did bad the first time) i got it, and hit the slopes!
the terrain park and the 4-man lift weren't open for a while, so that was too bad, but they did re-open, and i did a rail! i was so proud of myself, even though it was only like a little-baby rail. i didn't do the half pipe, cuz apparently it was really icy.
the big dissapointment for me was missing like all but the last bit of the t-shirt runs, since i somehow lost you guys right before we were gonna do it, and then couldn't find you again. but thank you for doing one more when we found eachother!! that was awesome!! and i hope you arm chin and knees are doing better now melissa!
oh, and btw people, never put your lift tickt on your mitten, i did and i lost it twice, and the second time for good. nobody noticed i didn't have it though, so that was good.hmm.. what else is there to say... i skiied with like a whole bunch of different people, which was cool...
oh, and you guys is till don't know what i tabletop is... i think it's my fate...
afterwards most of us went to the kiezebrinks for supper, which was really nice except mr. kiezebrink had to make a little comment in front of everybody about me and face plants... :-$
we ate, watc.hed finding nemo/slept, and then went outside to finishing the snowball fight we started on the 12th. a little more even this time!! but of course we still creamed the guys.
then we went home, and crashed, and that's about. all there is to say!
i would start a countdown to next year but that might take awhile.

33 comments:
Yeah, I saw you do the rail...I was like, "Whoa, is that Heidi?"
Yeah, you know the huge jump there? That was sort of a table top, but not really.
are you sure? it was only like the tiny one at the bottom...
the huge jump... um... i think i might know what one yu're talking about...
that was really funny actually i was going to go off that one, but i didn't have enough speed, so i went almost to the top, and then slid down again backwards! lol
YEA DID A RAIL:) aww i wish i had seen it although i was not with you to much, i wish the day was longer so i could spent more time with every one:)
Yea that what i thoght a table top was, it was pretty funny watching you fall back down:) you have tallent:)
btw that was soooooo mean of my dad to say that in frot of VERYONR, he is still in trobble with me:)
lol that's funny, your dad's in trouble with you eh?
that was weird that you didn't get it the first time you're alot better than me & i got it the first time. i can't do jumps... i almost lost my balance on the moguls between garfield & snoopy =)
lol that's funny, your dad's in trouble with you eh?
that was weird that you didn't get it the first time you're alot better than me & i got it the first time. i can't do jumps... i almost lost my balance on the moguls between garfield & snoopy =)
ski snowboard snowblade
Aww...i wish i saw you do the rail Heidi! That's too bad :-( We will have to do a BIG rail next time :-) and together too! ANd we need pictures...
Yeah what an awesome day! I can't wait till next time, if there is a next time...
?
About me hurting myself...I won't say anything cuz I'm sure I'll complain somewhere at some time :-D Thanks though!
who was that anonymous??
yeah that was weird.
oh no, you are scaring me already melissa!
just let me do it in my own time kk?
i will though.
there isn't gonna be a next time this year for me, sorry. :-(
yeah, i never ended up doing any of those moguls... oh well!
hehe okay :-)
Awww why not?? If I go, I can get you in with my group n/p...
lol I had a bad incident with the moguls. I'm sorry Andrew! I would have died if I didn't cut you off! Sorry again...
Yeah, we should all do at least the big box next year .
Beleive us heidi, you're not really missing anything good when you didn't go on the Moguls...and Melissa, why are you apologizing? That was like so my fault...anyways...
Oh yeah 20th here we come! I really hope it works out...
That was like SO not your fault Andrew! HOw do you figure? Wasn't it me who cut you off cuz I was going too fast to stop or slow down?¿?
Next time I'm doing them, but with a coat on, and some distance! lol.
:D
we should.
those things happen...
i haven't decided if i'll do them or not next year.. wherever they are next year... there are usually some.
sorry Andrew, but I'm not gonna do any rails or anything next year, especially since no one even seen me do my jump and fall. :D I got like 3 feet of air off that one. :D
lol
oh and what are you talking about Heidi, I obviously won that snow ball fight. :D lol
Yeah, right! You were going down and then I just cut right back into the moguls...what were you supposed to do?
And yes, I'll do them with you next year, but I think I'll let you go down first :)
Hey Albert, i think I saw your jump...
It was my fault :-P
lol
Anyways hehe see I told you you were way better than me didn't I?¿
Yeah Albert what do you expect when you jump behind me?? you could have told us you were gonna do it! hehe did you see the jump or just the landing Andrew? ;-)
Next time we go we need to take more time in the terrain park and get lots of pics of all the good snowboarders doing tricks.
And Andrew if your there next monday we can do the moguls. I am most likely going if I can get a group, and I think i've got enough ppl now.
It was pretty much the worst jump ever. :D
when i landed my skiis just stayed exactly where I landed and i just rolled out and over them. It was really weird, and I like squished my thumb some way to. It was fun though. just not the hurting my thumb.
aw, i hate it when my skis come off cuz then you have to put them on on the hill...
speaking of which, did any of you guys see the arialist (sp?) at the olympics who's skis came of mid jump, and he he just landed without them and rolled down the hill??
i missed it, but apperently they just kept going straight up!
we should take more pics next time.
oh, and albert you so lost that fight!
lol I didn't know you hurt your thumb Albert! That sucks :D
Nope, i never saw the aerialist because I didn't really watch the olympics cuz I was away :-( But man, that would hurt!
Yeah no kidding, I don't know what you are talking about Albert! We so beat you guys :-)
You hurt your thumb???????? i didn't hear about that, well hope it feels better soon:)
No i didn't see it, sorry:P
We SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO creamed you albert just like we always do:)
what is it with thumbs eh??
lol melissa hurt hers with snowboarding, then i did with skiing, and then albert on friday... and it's not like you actually use your thumb... i guess they jsut stick out too much, lol!
it's ok albert, you did your best and we are all very proud of you. i mean hey, it takes a lot of guts to even be part of a snowball fight with us!!!!
Yeah, I fell with a closed fist, but my thumb was sticking out i guess and got bent way back.
lol yeah it does take a lot of guts eh?? :-D
lol you girls are crazy, considering that it was like everyone against me, I think I won. :D
Ya it was really weird, it only hurt for like half an hour or somehting. Oh well, now I just wish this fever, sore throat, and head ache goes away. Can't wait to go to bed. :D
I really wanted to watch that guy, they should have played that replay everyday just for everyone to laugh. :)
I'm so nice eh? :D
yeah, mine is now double jointed...
lol don't worry it was always that way.
albert all the guys were on your side, plus you hit me like twice and i got you like 100 times... be honest dude!
whatever :-P
last night was amazing, I got 12 hours of sleep but I'm still feeling sick. But the sleep felt so nice. :D
I'm jealous...:-P
12 hours of sleep would be ideal for me right now except i have to clean my room and everything before you guys come :-P
It's going to be awesome though!
Wow, good for you didn't get near that much:)
i know.. it feels so good to sleep when you're sick... actually it feels good to sleep almost anytime...lol 'xept when your on the computer.
unless you're waiting for a stupid page to download... lol
LOL, yea knoiw what you mean:)
yep, on monday i got another 12 hours of sleep after skiing. :D it felt so nice. :)
Lucky...
Post a Comment