You will show me the path of life, in Your Presence is fullness of Joy
lol I got 48%I think I was Kanga...
cool, i think that's like the % of everybody that was kanga...what did it say for kanga?
i'm kanga, too - - Kids love me and I love them :)
lol I got 67% and am Rabit! :-D
Oh, I guess I should tell you what it said then too eh?Okay, it said "You rather bossy and high stung, but we love you anyways"That's not very nice :-P
what?? that is so not you melissa!kanga is kewl...
lol I know eh? :-D Thanks for the assurance :-)
|<()()|_ profile pic, btw
I was Pooh. :D55%
what were you Heidi??
Hey i was pooh, 62% yea, heidi what were you???
i was pooh to.my brother john, did it too and he was tigger=)
oh, that's cool, i wanted to be tigger! :-)it says on the post what i was!pooh!:-)
maw haha hahahaha I beat you all with a 67! Tim...you failed :-Dlol :-D
I was Pooh too... 58%
ok, i'm kinda confuzzed here...what exactly is the % for??i thought it was the percentage of people who got the same thing as you, but i'm not sure anymore...
No...under the percentage it says how many ppl got that character...lol and I'm winning! :-D
okay you said rabbit was totally not me, so I did it again and am officially Roo! lol i think it suits me better:'You are playful and always ready for adventure. You still have a lot of growing up to do though.'LOL :-)Oh...and I got 78% hehe :-D
That is sooo cute, i think it dooes dicribe you melissa:) Btw i agree with melissa about the %!!!!!
SO... the percentage is how many other people have the same thing as you. who says it's better to be a majority eh??i think 58% is perfect. therefore i'm winning!LOL
nooo...the percentage is how many points out of 100 you actually got. The number of ppl that got the same as you is listed underneath your percentage.make sense now? :-)Therefore, I'm still the unbeatable, LOL :-D
And actually if we were going that way, Tim would have won because he got 48% :-D
Whatever does it really matter what percentage you got?I wonder if you would be Christopher Robin if you got 100%lol
LOL :-) Doesn't percentage always matter? :PWho were you Albert? CR...100%? I don't think so! Remember...I'm the unbeatable ;-)
Oh okay, you were pooh never mind :)
but i never said lower was better, i just said mine was perfect, becuase, of course, it's mine!!LOLok, i think i'm gonna take it again to see what you're talking about.but either way, when you think of 100 acre woods, who do you think of??? eh??POOH BEAR!!:-)
LOL of course...good ol' pooh :-) He is my favourite actually, but Roo is cool too :D
hey that's really cool Care! You got exactly the same as me both times! How ironic ;-D
LOL, you guys must be exactly alike:)
i luv your profile pic care!yea, that's weird, especially since rabbit and roo are like totally opposite too!
lol I know eh? It's weird!The other weird thing is Care beat me by exactly 1% both times! :-Phehe
LOL:)
LOL!
hey didn't see you janelle, that' funny, we both posted the same thing!!great minds think alike eh?:-)
LOL!Your guys comments are so profound...
yep, actually we're just letting our conversational communications possess a clarified conciseness, a compacted comprehensibleness, coalescent consistency, and a concatenated cogency.:-)
LOLHow true :-)
LOL, great way of saying it heidi:)
whatever Heidi, that made almost no sence to me. lol:)haha Melissa, I guess you can't say you are the best anymore. :P
Lol yeah...the invincible creamed ;-D
btw Heidi, I love how you stole those words from my post! I found that pretty amusing :-)
how'd you get creamed melissa??don't worry albert, it's over your head. lolglad you think so!
lol Care beat me!You're mean Heidi!lol
oh thanks Heidi, that made me feel so much better. :Dits ok Melissa, I'm sure Heidi isn't that mean to actually mean that. :P
it's ok just nevermind.i really need to post again...
Post a Comment
45 comments:
lol I got 48%
I think I was Kanga...
cool, i think that's like the % of everybody that was kanga...
what did it say for kanga?
i'm kanga, too - - Kids love me and I love them :)
lol I got 67% and am Rabit! :-D
Oh, I guess I should tell you what it said then too eh?
Okay, it said "You rather bossy and high stung, but we love you anyways"
That's not very nice :-P
what?? that is so not you melissa!
kanga is kewl...
lol I know eh? :-D Thanks for the assurance :-)
|<()()|_ profile pic, btw
I was Pooh. :D
55%
what were you Heidi??
Hey i was pooh, 62% yea, heidi what were you???
i was pooh to.
my brother john, did it too and he was tigger=)
oh, that's cool, i wanted to be tigger! :-)
it says on the post what i was!
pooh!
:-)
maw haha hahahaha I beat you all with a 67! Tim...you failed :-D
lol :-D
I was Pooh too... 58%
ok, i'm kinda confuzzed here...
what exactly is the % for??
i thought it was the percentage of people who got the same thing as you, but i'm not sure anymore...
No...under the percentage it says how many ppl got that character...
lol and I'm winning! :-D
okay you said rabbit was totally not me, so I did it again and am officially Roo! lol i think it suits me better:
'You are playful and always ready for adventure. You still have a lot of growing up to do though.'
LOL :-)
Oh...and I got 78% hehe :-D
That is sooo cute, i think it dooes dicribe you melissa:)
Btw i agree with melissa about the %!!!!!
SO... the percentage is how many other people have the same thing as you.
who says it's better to be a majority eh??
i think 58% is perfect. therefore i'm winning!
LOL
nooo...the percentage is how many points out of 100 you actually got. The number of ppl that got the same as you is listed underneath your percentage.
make sense now? :-)
Therefore, I'm still the unbeatable, LOL :-D
And actually if we were going that way, Tim would have won because he got 48% :-D
Whatever does it really matter what percentage you got?
I wonder if you would be Christopher Robin if you got 100%
lol
LOL :-)
Doesn't percentage always matter? :P
Who were you Albert? CR...100%? I don't think so! Remember...I'm the unbeatable ;-)
Oh okay, you were pooh never mind :)
but i never said lower was better, i just said mine was perfect, becuase, of course, it's mine!!
LOL
ok, i think i'm gonna take it again to see what you're talking about.
but either way, when you think of 100 acre woods, who do you think of??? eh??
POOH BEAR!!
:-)
LOL of course...good ol' pooh :-) He is my favourite actually, but Roo is cool too :D
hey that's really cool Care! You got exactly the same as me both times! How ironic ;-D
LOL, you guys must be exactly alike:)
i luv your profile pic care!
yea, that's weird, especially since rabbit and roo are like totally opposite too!
lol I know eh? It's weird!
The other weird thing is Care beat me by exactly 1% both times! :-P
hehe
LOL:)
LOL!
hey didn't see you janelle, that' funny, we both posted the same thing!!
great minds think alike eh?
:-)
LOL!
Your guys comments are so profound...
yep, actually we're just letting our conversational communications possess a clarified conciseness, a compacted comprehensibleness, coalescent consistency, and a concatenated cogency.
:-)
LOL
How true :-)
LOL, great way of saying it heidi:)
whatever Heidi, that made almost no sence to me. lol
:)
haha Melissa, I guess you can't say you are the best anymore. :P
Lol yeah...the invincible creamed ;-D
btw Heidi, I love how you stole those words from my post! I found that pretty amusing :-)
how'd you get creamed melissa??
don't worry albert, it's over your head. lol
glad you think so!
lol Care beat me!
You're mean Heidi!
lol
oh thanks Heidi, that made me feel so much better. :D
its ok Melissa, I'm sure Heidi isn't that mean to actually mean that. :P
it's ok just nevermind.
i really need to post again...
Post a Comment