Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Andrew's Party

Ok, I don't really know what to say about the party since Melissa pretty much covered it all, but it was totally awesome Andrew thanks so much for inviting us!
That card was so cool... though I didn't get to see much of the inside or anything... not that it matters.
And um, I have a confession to make that is gonna make some people pretty mad, so prepare yourselves.
I was one of the dirty double crossers who stole the flags.
I was kinda bored cuz all I was doing was running across the line, getitng put in jail etc. etc.
It was a lot of fun doing it but I would not have if I knew people were gonna be mad. And sorry to you guys who were just about to win... I think everybody knows you would've totally creamed us. I was wondering what you three were doing out there in the woods.
The hike was awesome... though Devisser's barbed wire doesn't like me. Actually it only gave me a little cut but it bled so much everyboyd (especially Sarah) thought i was like about to die or something, lol I should've like swooned... I would've gotten lot's of attention lol. Which I don't want.
The volleyball game was cool too, especially at the end when the thing actually started going over... after we stopped useing the rules, lol. Man that volleyball killed! I guess cuz it was wet.
Ok, I don't know what else to say, and I'm pretty sure as soon as I post it I'll think of something. :-)
Oh, btw, did anyone notice I actually used all my capital letters on this post?? lol I'm so proud of myself.

55 comments:

Anonymous said...

good post!!
That card was totally awesome, lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was a lot of fun...

I'm gonna e-mail beth a picture of the card, I think she wants to post it.

I know, I've cut myself a bunch of times on the barb wire.

European soccer (otherwise known as volleyball without rules) was a lot of fun. Oh, and that ball did only hurt because it was wet, it is normally really soft.

Heidi said...

oh cool, yeah you should do that.

:-) the annoying thing was it was such a tiny cut but it bled so much... so everyboyd thought i was like wounded.

lol european eh? how about canadian?

and yeah i figured that much.

Anonymous said...

lol yeah, instead of playing volleyball you were taking REALLY bad pics of me, lol

Anonymous said...

You guys played capture the flag? I have memories of playing that with the girls and boys clubs at de Visser's.One team would win b/c the other team would all be in jail, lol. It was fun but eventually I got sick of the same game all the time.

Mel said...

Haha! Whatever Tim...

They were only bad cause you kept blocking your face with your hands. So it was your fault.

:-D

Ohh yeah I'm like really mad at you now Heidi. Andrew, Ben Sarah and I were just about ready to win!

:-)

Yeah I would have played volleyball but there were like a lot of people, plus I suck at it and was freezing cold.

Janelle said...

cool post heidi!!!!

still wish i could have made it but....

sounds like fun just like the other posts. glad you all had fun

James Zegers said...

cool.. I was gonna comment the same as Janelle but she covered what I would've said.. Eh melissa we should both have our parties in the summer, that way everyone can come down for the weekend and have like a schweet party!

Janelle said...

sorry james:)

hey thats an awesome idea!!!!

Mel said...

lol can you email it to me too??

:-D

I never really got a chance to look @ it...

Heidi said...

yeah, or post it somwhere.

so sorry melissa.

actually not really, it was fun. :-)

and i didn't hurt my ankle that bad albert, c'mon... and i would hav eto be pretty much insane to let you give me a piggy back. or anyone else for that matter.

~Marie~ said...

Awesome party, Awesome times!! Can't wait till we see ya all again. Hopefully at the conf. at least some of you. You should all try to make it down for our Bowmanville conference in May.

ANd yah, European Soccer was the best!! That was one of the funnest games of volleyball that I've played!

and yah, the card was awesome too, at least what i saw of it. i loved the drawings on the outside!!

Anonymous said...

LOL... well I'm sure you all had a fun time on that hike... without some of us-which you didn't seem to notice!

Mel said...

LOL! I knew there were some who didn't go I just forgot who they were. :-)

Anonymous said...

oh really alb :D

Mel said...

OUWCH!

How the flip do you get up at 6:30?¿?

Anonymous said...

ummmm I was a little behind in school, so I gut up early :)
its not that hard, you should try it sometime :D

Anonymous said...

* i got up early

Mel said...

Me? Yeah right! :-)

What time to you go to bed? 8?

lol kidding

Anonymous said...

I went to bed at 11:00 last night :P

Mel said...

Holy cow.

I generally go to bed at 11 but lately I con't get to sleep before 12 :-P

Anonymous said...

yeah, im pretty much that way. My little brother can go to bed and be asleep like 2 minutes later....its crazy

Anonymous said...

I stayed up to 12 doing geography, then got up at 8.... usually do the same, but get up at 6:30...

Mel said...

I know I hate it. :-P I think I'm just gonna take some sleeping pills or something...

kidding.

Yeah i didn't get out of bed till 8:30 this morning, and only cause my mom made me. :-P

Anonymous said...

haha you have the life :)
I have a little brother in my room who wakes me up if im not out of bed at 7:15 :P

Anonymous said...

oh, btw aaron, I stayed up till 11 doing geo last night too :D

Mel said...

Yeah, I guess I do right now but come summer I have to be at work at 6:45 six days a week.
:-P

And that really stinks.

What brother shares a room with you?

Manda said...

i have to agree with u tim i have a life to i can't stay up all hours of the night and my mom wakes my up at 7 and if she is not there then james or justin wake me up then.

I hate getting up at 7 i live it when i work late and i get to sleep in.

Are u shure u would not drop here alb?

Janelle said...

och, yea i hate getting up that early. once a week is enough!!!!

i normally got to bed around 11 or 12 to and have to be up just before 8. i share me room to:(

yea its the worsed when ya got to get up for work:(

Anonymous said...

to answer your q, Melissa, its my youngest bro Josiah...the bald one :D

Janelle said...

is he really bald????

Anonymous said...

lol no, but his hair is pretty short, so he tells everyone that he is "bald all the way"

Mel said...

LOL!!!

He is soo funny...:-D

Janelle said...

lol, oh ok:)

all my bro's have really short hair to but r still not happy they want to be completly bald:)

Anonymous said...

yeah, he's a funny kid, lol
why do they want to be bald???

Mel said...

lol

Yeah why the flip would they wanna be bald?

Mel said...

My younger sister is exactly the opposite. She has the haircut-phobia syndrome.

She is paranoid of haircuts, or any changes relating to hair. It is always up in a pony.

And yep you guessed it...I have a weird sister. :-S

Anonymous said...

wow man thats weird.

Janelle said...

lol, i don't know, i guess they think it would be cool. i think its weird!!!!

yea my sister to always a pony tail or flipped in a clip!!!!!

i like pnytails to but i do change!!

Mel said...

Yeah...she wears it in a pony 24/7. I wonder if she even takes it out to wash her hair... lol

Yep, weird is about the best word to describe it.

James Zegers said...

I'm getting ny hair shaved off bald for you Melissa..Just joking I'm only gettin a trim with Oma because she needs one badly.. Jeff and I went jogging at 10:30 last night, so I sleep in Enlgish.. oh Tommorrow in english my friend is taking his guitar and we are both gonna play in English..hey it beats writing! wow that was kinda long!

Anonymous said...

Wanting to be bald sounds like my brother Jeremy,he hates long hair

Anonymous said...

lol Iv never sen him with long hair :P

Janelle said...

lol, hey any thing would beat English!!!!!!

that is like all my brothers. the oldest has thge shortest hair and he is always complaining that it is in his eyes:P yea right!!!!!

Heidi said...

interesting conversation...

um, i go to bed any time after 9 or 9:30 and wake up any time between 6:30 and 10.

so that tells you a whole lot doesn't it?

your little bro is so cute tim.

hair... um.. sometimes i would just like to shave it all off...
:-) :-)

oh and btw today we really played european soccor... we kicked the ball over the net. it was fun. we do all kinds of stuff like that... elbows... knees... you name it. :-)

fun times...

and whatever albert.

Anonymous said...

lol I dont have to worry about you dropping me, because I'd never let you carry me anyways :D
you'll be going bald in a few years, alb :D :D

Anonymous said...

man!
am i the only one around here with a normal sleeping scedule? lol, i mean, id say 10pm-8:30am is pretty uninsane! cool post hiedi,sorry i don't get on it more often, u know, i SO BUSY!!!lol (not) is liz gonna post some of the pics on her blog? tell her 2 if she's not planning on it. oh ya, Albert, jsut in case u go on here again, cool blog!! i just didn't know waht to post so i didn't bother

Heidi said...

um, actually i don't think she got any pics.

i'm soo tired.. OCHEC was awesome...

i'm trying to decide whether to post on it tonight or wait for monday.

James Zegers said...

Hey ,seems like u guys all had a good time.Where was the Ochec this year anyway's?

Heidi said...

um, it was in hamilton at the convention center there.

and yes we did have a good time

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha!!! Yah,good post!!!

Anonymous said...

its in the middle of downtown, down main street west or something like that

Manda said...

I am sorry alb ok i can see u dropping a guy but not a girl cuz ur a gentlmen right ;)

and gentlemen don't drop girls lol

ya so i useally go to bed anytime after 9 and i get up at like 7 during the week and 8 on weekends. i love the weekend cuz i get to sleep a whole hour extra which really it isn't cuz i go to bed late cuz usually yvonne or someone is at my house or i am away :-)

Janelle said...

lol, you would have had to pay garentied!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

naw, you could've come and joined us on the roof!

:-)

shucks...