Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Beautiful

Here is one more poem for you guys. :-) It's pretty long, but it's one of my better ones I think.
I'm actually trying to write music for it... but we'll see how that goes.:-)

Made like our God,
A beautiful perfection,
Believed the lies,
That broke, and ruined me.
A wretched heart,
No hope of salvation,
Until I gave it
to the Man from Galilee.
-----------------------
and said, please
Take it
Break it
Change it
Rearrange it,
My heart, on this cross
of Calvery...
Mold it
Build it
Hold it
And fill it
then give it back to me...
Beautiful
----------------------
Sometimes it hurts,
this awesome transformation,
Sometimes the pain,
is more than I can bear,
But than I think,
of Jesus Christ's redemption,
I see a cross,
I see a Savior there!
-----------------------
and He's
Taking
Breaking
Changing
Rearranging
My heart, on His cross,
of Calvery...
Molding
Building
Holding
and Filling,
and giving it to me...
Oh Jesus now I see
I'll live my life to be
Beautiful
---------------------
Because You
Took
Broke
Changed
Rearranged,
My life, on Your cross,
of Calvery...
And You
Molded
Built
Held
Filled
Until I can stand before my King
----------
Beautiful

45 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very impressive! Well done.

qwerty_k89 said...

very awesome Heidi ....

Heidi said...

Thanks.

I hope I don't post too many poems...

Mel said...

Good job :-)

Anonymous said...

awesome job!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome job!!!

Anonymous said...

lol my bad....the first one was one of my other login names :P

Mel said...

Haha...run...

that is like the koolest name ever :-P

Manda said...

wow that is really good hiedi i really like that
on eday u are going ot be famous lol
i will try to remeber ur face
if u become famous please don't forget me

Janelle said...

lol, wow that is really cool:)

adn to answer your questin i don't think you do, i like them!!!!!!


lol, your funny manda!!!

Heidi said...

I'm not planning on becoming famous amanda, but I won't forget you anyway. ok??

:-)

And don't worry people I'm not gonna post another poem for a long time.

though I have said that before...

Anonymous said...

I like that a LOT!!!!!
WOW,I wish I had your abilities.

miriam said...

that's AMAZING!!!!!!! i wish i had your talent!!!!!

amanda said...

That was a great poem, i write some poem but your poems make mine like really boring and small.You have a great talent and i think you should totally post some more poems :)

Heidi said...

Well thats exactly what' I DON'T want to happen!

Have you posted any?

And I might.. if I write any more
worthwhile ones.

And Elizabeth and Mirs, you do have lots of talent!

like you'd love to see me playing the flute or piano anywhere near what you guys do!

Heidi said...

besides mirs, I liked your "down in the dumps" poem!

It was hilarious!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks,Hiedi:)
Not THAT way though.
OK,I admit I've written a few stupid poems.

miriam said...

ok. heidi, that poem is not even worth mentioning. =) lol

amanda said...

no i haven't posted any because they are kinda weird.

Anonymous said...

wonderful Heidi!
do post more poems,they are really enjoyable to read.

Anonymous said...

new post please =)

Manda said...

we all missed you this weekend chip to bad u couldn't come.
next year right????????????????????????????????????????????:):):):):):):):):):):)

James Zegers said...

Yepper, I would say that that poem is one of your better ones. But I don't think anyone can post too many poems, keep em coming..

Heidi said...

Thanks.

We'll see Amanda.

Anonymous said...

NEW POST!

Heidi said...

no kidding eh?

i'll get around to it...

Tim said...

lol it hasn't been that long

Heidi said...

i know but i can't break my good record...

lol

Anonymous said...

NEW POST!


(please?)





(pretty please?)



(with sugar on top?)

Mel said...

I wonder who that could be :P

Heidi said...

yeah yeah i'm kinda busy right now.. but i'l get around to it.

tomorrow night for sure kk?

Anonymous said...

Haha you would never guess that it was me:D

Mel said...

Meh, yah never know...

Heidi said...

yep, there'sa whole lot of "me"'s out there!

:-)

Tim said...

no kidding :P

Anonymous said...

Well???????????? Waiting...

Heidi said...

sorry, I'm leaving again, so monday if you're lucky, otherwise next thursday.

Anonymous said...

HEY,someone impersonafied me!!!!!!!

STINKER!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah well there are a lot of me's. So not really, actually.

'cause really, I'm more of a me than you are!

Mel said...

Heidi you disappoint me. :-) lol

Heidi said...

well my apologies but you'll just have to be dissapointed. :-)

life is crazy right now...

Mel said...

lol it's okay, mine too :-P

Anonymous said...

OH YOU!!!!!!




(grrrrrr,grumble,grumble)

Anonymous said...

UH ,btw stinker,you aren't.

Brittany Bakker said...

wow. AMAZING!
You have such amazing talent. I wish I could have such talent as that!

And so many loyal fans and so many comments :-)