Monday, May 08, 2006

How smart are you??

PREFACE: IN THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS FIELD YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DISTINGUISH COLORS WITH-IN MULTI -CONDUCTOR CABLES. THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT COLORED WIRES CONTAINED IN A SINGLE CABLE. BELOW, YOU WILL FIND WORDS WRITTEN IN DIFFERENT COLORS. AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN, READ ALOUD THE COLOR THAT EACH WORD IS WRITTEN IN.....NOT THE ACTUAL WORD THAT'S WRITTEN.


GREEN YELLOW BLUE ORANGE WHITE RED GREEN BLUE ORANGE YELLOW WHITE GREEN RED BLUE WHITE GREEN ORANGE YELLOW ORANGE BLUE GREEN RED WHITE YELLOW RED BLUE YELLOW ORANGE RED WHITE

ACTUALLY, THIS TEST IS CHECKING YOUR BRAINS ABILITY TO SEPARATE THE LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS AND RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS. THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR BRAIN IS TRYING TO TELL YOU TO READ THE WORD, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR BRAIN IS TRYING TO TELL YOU TO IDENTIFY THE COLOR!!!

14 comments:

Mel said...

:-D I think I got them all right, but I've done it before.

It can be really hard actually...

Heidi said...

Yeah, I got like dizzy the first time I did it...

Janelle said...

I soooo can't do that, i tried before i am sooooo abd at it.

it is really cool though:P

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can do it a little bit, but then I get mixed up!

Anonymous said...

I can kinda do it....If you try to read it fast enough you can see the color without really recognizing the word.

Brandy said...

woohoo! i am amazing! thank you, thank you very much :) lol - i squinted my eyes so i could only see the colors, not the words :D:D:D

Manda said...

hey guess what i got it all right and i am telling to truth no word of a lie lol

James Zegers said...

Man I can't do that, I got the first 5 but then I got all mixed up, But I guess that means both sides of my brain are good:-D!!

Anonymous said...

I must be unique, I had no problem at all. I just read it.

Mel said...

*Ahem*

You weren't the only one :-P

Anonymous said...

Wow,I am soooo sloooooowwww at it !!!

I am horrible.

Heidi said...

elizabeth you aren't horrible ok?

that's what's supposed ot happen anyway.

people shouldn't say thing slike that about themselves.

:-)

it is hard man... even putting the colors on the words at fist i kept almost doing the color the word said, lol

Lizzi said...

Yeah I keep squinting even though I'm trying not to =)

Anonymous said...

Well,OK if you say so.:)
Lizzie,I looooove your new avatar,that is my absolute fav movie!!!