Thursday, May 11, 2006

Some more "Deep thoughts"

These things are so lame they're kinda funny.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.
****************
Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games.
****************
I bet when the neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would always end up saying, "Don't forget the thick, heavy brows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky brows too, and they'd get mad and eat the snowman.
****************
I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas.
****************
I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!"
****************
Ambition is like a frog sitting on a Venus Flytrap. The flytrap can bite and bite, but it won't bother the frog because it only has little tiny plant teeth. But some other stuff could happen and it could be like ambition.
****************
If you ever teach a yodeling class, probably the hardest thing is to keep the students from just trying to yodel right off. You see, we build to that.
****************
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
****************
When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.
****************
Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he develops a good, lucky feeling.
****************
If you're robbing a bank and you're pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too, because, come on, life is funny.
****************
I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat". It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then, all of a sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man, those ducks really take off! Also, Baby Duck Hat is good for parties.
****************
Many people think that history is a dull subject. Dull? Is it "dull" that Jesse James once got bitten on the forehead by an ant, and at first it didn't seem like anything, but then the bite got worse and worse, so he went to a doctor in town, and the secretary told him to wait, so he sat down and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and then finally he got to see the doctor, and the doctor put some salve on it? You call that dull?

16 comments:

Brandy said...

lol - i love Jack Handy - those are hilarious!! :)

Lizzi said...

Groan... man they're so dumb they're funny =D

James Zegers said...

wow did you make those all up because if you did you think just a lil too much LOL
there funny though

Heidi said...

Are you kidding??

That's Jack Handy. He's pretty much famous.

I think it's the fact that they surprise you.. you never know what to expect!

Anonymous said...

I say the same as lizzie:)

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!!!

Heidi said...

Do you need some smelling salts dear graceful one?

:-)

Manda said...

haha those are very funny. i would have taken the credit for those lol

j/k

Mel said...

lol yeah you should have!

Heidi said...

um no becuase too many people would know cuz they know Jack Handy.

And besides, I'm not too sure I'd want the credit for those!

Manda said...

hehe right lol

i take that back lol

so where is everyone these days?
finaly i am commenting and no one else is lol
bummer

Mel said...

Come on my blog manda!

Heidi said...

yeah they're so dumb they're funny.

i should post again though.

Anonymous said...

Smelling salts? whatever for? ok, ok, i take ur meaning,lyho!! btw, do u know what lyho even means? and anyways, who's saying i need smelling salts. anyone who would put jokes like that on her blog definitely has something...like...seriously wrong. (jsut kidding:)) well, sorry for the long post!!

Manda said...

kk melissa i will soon i promise

but i forget ur blog so i will have to ask james i guess :P

Mel said...

James has me linked eh?

HOW CAN YOU FORGET MY BLOG? :-P lol