Sunday, May 21, 2006

They told me to post this...

BULLETIN ANNOUNCEMENT SUNDAY MAY 21 2006

JAMES ARNOTT NURSING HOME: Noontide service will be held today with Mr. A. VanVuuren leading. Mr. Heidi Luimes plays the piano.


Who wrote that bulletin, lol! You don't want to know how many people commented on it...

14 comments:

Janelle said...

lol. you did post it:-)

way to go!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

Oh my word...

Heidi is there something that you have been neglecting to tell us?
(jkn)

That is so funny! Mr. Heidi Luimes...haha, I like it a lot!

Mel said...

If I was in charge of the bulletin announcements I'd randomly do stuff like that on purpose...just to give everyone a laugh. :-)

amanda said...

then it is a good thing that your not in charge :)

Mel said...

lol yeah really eh? :-)

Anonymous said...

lol isn't my cuz the editor!!!???

Mel said...

Hmmm...maybe it was a conspiracy??

;-)

Anonymous said...

That is really,really wierd!

Mel said...

Yeah...maybe I will. :-) I'm sure people would be sceptical about that though.

Heidi said...

lol who needs to know...:-)

miriam said...

haha haha

i didn't even notice when i read it in the bulletin!!!!!!!!



lol

Heidi said...

tsk tsk... maybe becuz you were playing pianho in the morning and bbsitting in th afternoon??

:-)

Heidi said...

oh... your cousin...

I couldn't figure out what you were saying there...

and no I don't think so!

James Zegers said...

wow Mr.Heidi Luimes, that's a BIG change. I'm sorry but I laughed when I heared that