You will show me the path of life, in Your Presence is fullness of Joy
Honestly...I'm sure you all know what mine is. :-)Yep...the 2nd last one. :-)Although scubadiving would be awesome too, and horseback riding. :-)Snowboarding first though. :)
oh...and I'm like ready to do that last one soon too. :-)
yeah, I pretty much figured that.yeah, me too.cya!
I would have to say either #2 or #5...although it might be |<()()|_ to go to sleep soon :D
well i have two horses so done that loland i would like to do the others some day in a ll my free time lol
Och, that is a hard one!!!!!!!!I think i would have to go with the 5th one. Although #2,4, and 6 would be nice to!!!!any one of them except the last one would be great if you guys were all there:P
#2,4&5 would be the once I'de like to do right now(mostly diving though) but riding horses is fun too.. I hope that Jeff go riding with me soon. He wants to go past Melissa's house and into the forestry by her house.
No, you're not allowed unless you take me too :-P;-) jkn
2nd one for sure!Although scubadiving would be cool too!
Snowboarding...that was a hard one :-) And next would be horseback riding.To be honest, none of the other ones really appeal to me right now, except maybe scuba diving.Hey, trivia qustion: Does anyone know what SCUBA stands for?:-)
Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus, or something like that, I think :D
Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus:-)I cheated...my bad :-)
Aww, you ruined it ;)I think tim actually knew the answer to that one.
i say horse backriding!!!!!!!!!!
My apologies Andrew. :-)
I wouldn't have known that.Really Andrew? how about blogging? lol you were doing it at the time, so it must have apealed to you just a little, lolum, I'd say boarding or riding right now...maybe self contained breathing apperatus.
oh, yeah, oops!yeah no kidding... I guess I might as well learn too while I'm at it.
yo boarding. why bother going underwater?
hi
bye
Someday I want to scuba dive though
yeah really cc, who needs to go underwater to scuba dive??and get a life dude.
That backwards anonymous tells it all.
my name is kram not dudebackwards is my speciality
weeelll if you look up th eture meaning of dude, they pretty much mean the same thing.
"the true"
Heidi not going to live to see daylight
That was nasty!It's a good thing I know who you are so I'm used to it.So, my darling MARKIE, how would you like me to post the true meaning of dude hear for all to see??
"here"
oh, actually, I just looked it up and it doesn't even mean what we thought it meant. :-)somebody, I'm almost positive it was a Zekveld guy, lol told us that it meant... *ahem*... hehe...Pimple on a horses butt.stttuuupppiiiddd.....that's embarrassing. They really thought it though.It really means "someone overly concerned with his appearance" or something like that.They both work. :-)
and in case you were wondering markie, i wiwwi do wuv you.
and btw, can you tell he's 12?lol12-year-olds have an interesting sense of humor.
wow that was wierd.HI MARK!! ok Andrew heres a scuba test for you guys. Does anyone know what a BCD is and DCS?
ummm I think BCD is Buoyancy (sp?) control device, and I have no clue as to what DCS is :P
DeCompression Station?That was just a wild guess.and yeah that was weird
Post a Comment
35 comments:
Honestly...I'm sure you all know what mine is. :-)
Yep...the 2nd last one. :-)
Although scubadiving would be awesome too, and horseback riding. :-)
Snowboarding first though. :)
oh...and I'm like ready to do that last one soon too. :-)
yeah, I pretty much figured that.
yeah, me too.
cya!
I would have to say either #2 or #5...although it might be |<()()|_ to go to sleep soon :D
well i have two horses so done that lol
and i would like to do the others some day in a ll my free time lol
Och, that is a hard one!!!!!!!!
I think i would have to go with the 5th one. Although #2,4, and 6 would be nice to!!!!
any one of them except the last one would be great if you guys were all there:P
#2,4&5 would be the once I'de like to do right now(mostly diving though) but riding horses is fun too.. I hope that Jeff go riding with me soon. He wants to go past Melissa's house and into the forestry by her house.
No, you're not allowed unless you take me too :-P
;-) jkn
2nd one for sure!
Although scubadiving would be cool too!
Snowboarding...that was a hard one :-)
And next would be horseback riding.
To be honest, none of the other ones really appeal to me right now, except maybe scuba diving.
Hey, trivia qustion: Does anyone know what SCUBA stands for?
:-)
Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus, or something like that, I think :D
Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus
:-)
I cheated...my bad :-)
Aww, you ruined it ;)
I think tim actually knew the answer to that one.
i say horse backriding!!!!!!!!!!
My apologies Andrew. :-)
I wouldn't have known that.
Really Andrew? how about blogging? lol you were doing it at the time, so it must have apealed to you just a little, lol
um, I'd say boarding or riding right now...maybe self contained breathing apperatus.
oh, yeah, oops!
yeah no kidding... I guess I might as well learn too while I'm at it.
yo boarding. why bother going underwater?
hi
bye
Someday I want to scuba dive though
yeah really cc, who needs to go underwater to scuba dive??
and get a life dude.
That backwards anonymous tells it all.
my name is kram not dude
backwards is my speciality
weeelll if you look up th eture meaning of dude, they pretty much mean the same thing.
"the true"
Heidi not going to live to see daylight
That was nasty!
It's a good thing I know who you are so I'm used to it.
So, my darling MARKIE, how would you like me to post the true meaning of dude hear for all to see??
"here"
oh, actually, I just looked it up and it doesn't even mean what we thought it meant. :-)
somebody, I'm almost positive it was a Zekveld guy, lol told us that it meant... *ahem*... hehe...
Pimple on a horses butt.
stttuuupppiiiddd.....
that's embarrassing. They really thought it though.
It really means "someone overly concerned with his appearance" or something like that.
They both work. :-)
and in case you were wondering markie, i wiwwi do wuv you.
and btw, can you tell he's 12?
lol
12-year-olds have an interesting sense of humor.
wow that was wierd.HI MARK!!
ok Andrew heres a scuba test for you guys. Does anyone know what a BCD is and DCS?
ummm I think BCD is Buoyancy (sp?) control device, and I have no clue as to what DCS is :P
DeCompression Station?
That was just a wild guess.and yeah that was weird
Post a Comment