Monday, June 05, 2006

Alberts confession and stuff.

Hey all, Heidi here, officially posting. Happy??
We had our year end program on Friday night, which went well except for a few minor gliches with the slide show and of course some piano mistakes on my part. Chris Miriam and Deanna I loved your guy's songs... and you did an awesome job. And it was good to see you there Marie, and I'm sooo sorry nobody was at church in the afternoon... I would have mentioned it but we weren't sure yet if we were going.
Which brings me to what I'm going to post about. Albert's Confession of Faith.
First of all I want to say that it's totally awesome that you did it Albert, I thank God sooo much that all my friends have the faith that he confessed, it's SUCH a huge thing to me.
'Neways, Saturday night Liz and I went and crashed Jess's party, which thankfully was kinda over anyway and then slept overnight at VV's with Rebecca and Care. Then we woke up way too early and went to Wellandport! We got to church like 45 minutes before it started...lol
After church we all (Aunt Elsa, Uncle Art, us girls, Egberts, and Bierstakers) went to the Sikkens house.
They had like a ton of awesome food there... Oh you guys, Albert Baked Cookies!!!!
And we even ate them! And lived! Just kidding, they were awesome Alb, chewy chocolate chip are the best...I think we all ate too many.
We had lunch, hung out, did (or attempted to do ) a crossword puzzle... played air hockey and pinball downstairs, and just had fun together. Oh, and we (Care and I ) played Alberts awesome InsanAquarium Game on his cellphone. You like feed the fish and everything!! lol I stunk at it. :-)
Then we went outside and saw Alberts famous Jetta!! It was sitting the garage, covered in like an inch of dust all around (see Jess's blog eventually for pics) which we had fun writing all over, it was a beautiful rusty Grey, and has at least half a million kilometres on it (correct me if I'm wrong Alb, it might have been more)
Now I know why He says his sunflower is a piece of Garbage! :-) It looks like it will be pretty awesome once he fixes it up and get sa n new engine and stuff.
Anywho and anyhow, It was a totally awesome day, and thanks so much for having us Albert.
Now I'm gonna go to Deanna's for lik the rest of the week, (not quite) So I'll see you guys around!

28 comments:

Tim said...

Hey, you finally posted :D

good post.
Man, I didn't know alb could cook :P

Mel said...

Hey hey, you posted! Good job. ;-P

You guys didn't die after eating those cookies? Wow, I’m so surprised…

Just kidding :P

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!

Mel said...

Was that Tim?

Tim said...

nope, it wasn't :P
I already commented that she finally posted :D

Mel said...

Yea yea I have eyes ;-P

Just wondered...

Mel said...

Oh I think I know who it was :P

Tim said...

lol so do I :P

Mel said...

;-P

qwerty_k89 said...

sounds like you guys had soooo much fun.... we all had a blast in bowmanville as well!!!

Anonymous said...

Um,just wondering who the other me was?

Please tell!

James Zegers said...

great job Alb... hope you all had fun!!

Heidi said...

oh yeah we did!!!

and the cookeis were awesome.

Mel said...

Heidi...you changed your name! :-)

Heidi said...

yeah, a while back actually.

I got sick of chip. for now.

Tim said...

lol...
new post?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know, but I just felt like saying that. ;-P

Yeah new post?

Heidi said...

I knew it, I just knew it...

What a bunch of slave drivers!!

:-)

Mel said...

Hehe :-)

Sorry!

|<()()|_ new template btw

Mel said...

Okay, you know what really makes me mad? I was looking at these same templates like a week ago but they wouldn't let me download any b/c of exceeded bandwidth. :-@ grrr...and now they're all fine!

Heidi said...

oh that is maddening...

it worked for liz like a week ago!

weird.

and i posted for you. :-)

Heidi said...

in a minute...

Heidi said...

or not.

tomorrow.

Heidi said...

oh, and btw curious the other me was you too, it just double posted.

:-)

Mel said...

Ummmm...it worked :-) Your post I mean.

And uh curious was talking about the me on the other post...at least I think...

Heidi said...

oh yeah it did...

weird.

ok... whatevah, I forgot their were other mes and I was looking through these comments and their were only those two so I just kinda figured... yeah.

Heidi said...

you mean just a little less than one million!

that's insane!!

but you got ripped off right?