You will show me the path of life, in Your Presence is fullness of Joy
thats how my little brother plays games....makes up rules as he goes along, lol
no kidding!hehe sorta reminds me of "european soccer"I luv their logic though..."But I'm a traitor too, so I'm really on your team! I want you to cross my goal! The points will go to your team, which is really my team!"That just cracked me up...
Yeah we can all tell where Heidi gets her logic from =)Calvin & Hobbes is awesome
:-P :-P
cool comic! New post? :-)
Haha that's awesome Andrew! I love it: 'The Unofficially Official Rules of Calvinball' :-)Cool profile pic. btw
hehe that's awesome!
Yeah me too
sweet....I like the "*IMPORTANT -- The following rules are subject to be changed, amended, or deleted by any player(s)...." part, lol
new post? :D
like yeah man...
yeah yeah yeah
Post a Comment
12 comments:
thats how my little brother plays games....makes up rules as he goes along, lol
no kidding!
hehe sorta reminds me of "european soccer"
I luv their logic though...
"But I'm a traitor too, so I'm really on your team! I want you to cross my goal! The points will go to your team, which is really my team!"
That just cracked me up...
Yeah we can all tell where Heidi gets her logic from =)
Calvin & Hobbes is awesome
:-P :-P
cool comic! New post? :-)
Haha that's awesome Andrew! I love it: 'The Unofficially Official Rules of Calvinball' :-)
Cool profile pic. btw
hehe that's awesome!
Yeah me too
sweet....I like the "*IMPORTANT -- The following rules are subject to be changed, amended, or deleted by any player(s)...." part, lol
new post? :D
like yeah man...
yeah yeah yeah
Post a Comment