Friday, July 21, 2006

toodles

Hey peoples, just saying bye. We're going to the cottage tomorrow for a couple weeks.
Hope you all have fun on your vacations and whatnot, Especially Andrew and everybody else who's going on the missions trip, I'm praying for you guys.
And all you poor people stuck at work. :-)
See you around!
Heidi

18 comments:

Janelle said...

Bye heidi!!!!!!

have fun eh:)

i'll miss you tomorrow i was going to ahve you over but then remebered that your gone:(

oh well, another time:)

qwerty_k89 said...

Have fun Heidi

Have fun

Will miss you at church no one is goin to be there :( ( well that is our age)

anyways ttyl

Tim said...

ok, cya Heidi! enjoy yourself....
So who all is stuck at home to work?? I am leaving for vacation on monday :D

James Zegers said...

well Tim I'm stuck at work... like usual.
Have fun Heidi&Family.
Hope ya'll enjoy

Mel said...

Uh...I'm one of those suckers stuck with working fulltime til um...like the end of August. Then the conference, woot.

But yeah, have fun Heidi! And pictures man! ;-P

Janelle said...

sadly i'm stuck at work to:( and you think you have it bad mel, i'm stuck there it the end of October:(

have fun on your vacation tim, were r u going???

yea lots of picture heidi!!!!

Janelle said...

btw tim, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

just in case your not on here on Monday since your leaving:P

Mel said...

oh yeah, I guess I will say Happy 15th bday too :) Have a good one!

And I meant I'm fulltime till end of August...but I'll be working 2 days a week through till November...and then every Saturday. SO I"m not off thehook then or anything...

And I"m too lazy to fix my grammar mistakes :-)

Tim said...

thanks Janelle and Melissa, lol

to answer your question, janelle, we are going to killbear for a week, then next tuesday my mom is coming back to pick up andrew, and then she will be painting the house while andrew is at work and when we are at my opa and oma's cottage for a few more days :D

~Marie~ said...

Bye Heidi! (you're prob. gone by now, but anyway:)! I still hope you have an awesome time.

And you too TIm! THat sounds like fun. ANd I hope you have a birthday too!

Janelle said...

i think he'll HAVE a birthday but a good one is another thing:P

ok, thats sounds like alot of fun!!
cya

~Marie~ said...

OOPS! :)

Mel said...

LOL :-P

Lucky Tim...I might be going to killbear for a few days in August. Hopefully...

Tim said...

sounds pretty |<()()|_ Melissa...we are going for a weekend in august too :D

Mel said...

Really? What weekend? I think we're going maybe from the 23rd to teh 24th or something like that.

First my Opa's cottage though, so I can wakeboard. WOOT! :-)

Tim said...

I think we're going the weekend of the 12th, so I don't think it'll be at the same time....too bad, that woulda been fun

Mel said...

Aww man that sucks. I would have been fun!

Janelle said...

yea, that would have been!!!

hey heidi when r u going to gte home?????

i really miss u so don't make it to long, kk:)