You will show me the path of life, in Your Presence is fullness of Joy
LOL...agreed with Jeremy.That little dude is incredibly evil! Yikes...
Wow, heidi!!!a......yea!!
Almost like a T-shirt quote " I'm smiling that should scare you!"
That's not the wal-mart smiley is it?But yes, it is.Yeah, kinda greebly eh?
lol what do most people not agree with you?I don't think it's the Walmart smiley, but it did remind me of walmart when I saw it too.
So maybe it will be the wal-mart smiley once they have taken over the world.:-)
I thought it was the wal-mart smiley guy, but when i went to Wal-Mart on Friday night I saw him, and he was kinda cute.. not scary
quite the evil expression :pto answer your blog title, It still is interesting, but I don't have time to go on it much :D
oh yeah it's definetly all your fault Tim. :-)Man you and Andrew never come on anymore! We miss you guys!Yeah, this blog's gotten better now that I'm linked again and I'm actually posting sometimes.What have you got against Wal-Mart anyway Jeremy?
Linked? Who's got you linked, I thought you didn't want to be linked, like weren't we all going to do that? but hey I guess not...Sorry that I have not been on yours, I never can seem to find it.
Melissa does now, no we weren't all gonna do that cuz it is easier to find people.. I said no at first because I wanted to post pics but then I hardly got any comments so I switched back to being linked.No reason Jeremy. :-P
Post a Comment
12 comments:
LOL...agreed with Jeremy.
That little dude is incredibly evil! Yikes...
Wow, heidi!!!
a......yea!!
Almost like a T-shirt quote " I'm smiling that should scare you!"
That's not the wal-mart smiley is it?
But yes, it is.
Yeah, kinda greebly eh?
lol what do most people not agree with you?
I don't think it's the Walmart smiley, but it did remind me of walmart when I saw it too.
So maybe it will be the wal-mart smiley once they have taken over the world.
:-)
I thought it was the wal-mart smiley guy, but when i went to Wal-Mart on Friday night I saw him, and he was kinda cute.. not scary
quite the evil expression :p
to answer your blog title, It still is interesting, but I don't have time to go on it much :D
oh yeah it's definetly all your fault Tim. :-)
Man you and Andrew never come on anymore! We miss you guys!
Yeah, this blog's gotten better now that I'm linked again and I'm actually posting sometimes.
What have you got against Wal-Mart anyway Jeremy?
Linked? Who's got you linked, I thought you didn't want to be linked, like weren't we all going to do that? but hey I guess not...
Sorry that I have not been on yours, I never can seem to find it.
Melissa does now, no we weren't all gonna do that cuz it is easier to find people.. I said no at first because I wanted to post pics but then I hardly got any comments so I switched back to being linked.
No reason Jeremy. :-P
Post a Comment