You will show me the path of life, in Your Presence is fullness of Joy
LOL! I luv her expressionI detest, hate, loathe,despise,dislike, abhor, abominate, execrate*,disdain this weather!!!!*don't ask me what that that means, it came up while i was searching the thesaurus for the above words
Am I scaring people away?
lol, no mark your not that scary sorry:-Dthat is great, she has a way of making it sound really stupid tho, like eating candy out of socks, ewwwwwww:-D
Mark you are far from scary.Now, me on the other hand... ;-DHey hey hey, eating candy out of socks is the best! Especially when they've been sitting in there for a couple years...
that's discusting!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!! that's hilarious :) did you guys have an awesome party?!? i sooo wish i coulda been there:)
i only asked if I was scary cuz i waited all day for someone else to comment and noone did at first
Man I hate this weather!!I keep on hearing other peoplesaying how nice this weather is and it drives me crazy!!!Its obvious they don't snowboard. (or ski)
No kidding. People ask me at work all the time 'Wow this weather is so nice isn't it?'I'm like 'No...I'm actually stoked about snow dude...'
Ya, I just want to go up to them and set them straight!we got a frost last night, maybe there's hope!:)
And its not disgusting its cool!!!!!iwould eat candy out of my sockwell, dependsprobly not
never mind
Are not (we are intellectual)
Nope...there's no hope for a white christmas...:'(Yah Jerm, we know we're crazy. That's why we're all so |<()()|_:-DOk, actually, I would eat wrapped candy out of my socks. :-)
I agree with everything you said except that their is no hope for a white christmas
Is their even such a word as hoper?
Marcus Wellebythou art on this bloggeth too muchley.It sucks, Christmas is in five days & there's no snow!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!I can't remember the last no-snow Christmas...*sniff*
No kidding! Like...dude!Why don;t you just get a blog mark? You can post all about how much you hate this weather, and it will suffice for all of us rain/warm weather haters.
Want to know a really sad thought? It might bring tears to your eye balls so get ready.We should be snowboarding all together at SV right now. :'(
Ya, I know, i'm on this blog too much.It's cuz I was catalouging my 600 somecoin collection on Microsoft exceland it is so monotonous and boringthat whenever i thought i was going to fall asleep I'd switch to this blogand the only thing that was on my mind was this terrible weather.so thereI'll lay off
srry that sv didn't work out for y'all but we should get together all sometime but count me out for sv srry guys
Yeah, actually this day wasn't too sad cuz I went Rock Climbing!!OH YEAH!And learned how to belay and everything... it was awesome.And then we just exchanged gifts too, which was fun... especially cuz I got like awesome presents for everyone.
:'( it is sooooo sad!!! i am crying:'(yea my day was not the worse either i went shopping adn got my hair cut soo.....Lucky Heidi!!! i am dying to do that some day!!!!some day i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new post?
hehe. I love that. "eat candy out of socks":-)
I must say that I like eating candies out of my Christmas "sock". I love rock climbing. It's awesome being sooo high, and only held there by a little rope LOL Don't worry ppl, the snow will come one day!
Yeah I do too... as long as it's not like your gym socks right?:-)Yeah it was an awesome place, we really should go all together again sometime cuz that was sooo much fun!What's up with everyone?
ya rock climbing is AWESOMEi once climbed a natural rockabout twelve feet high with barelyany handholds. it was awesome!!actually, I'm not sure how highit was. about what i said.
and i didnt have any rope
Post a Comment
29 comments:
LOL! I luv her expression
I detest, hate, loathe,despise,dislike, abhor, abominate, execrate*,disdain this
weather!!!!
*don't ask me what that that means, it came up while i was searching
the thesaurus for the above words
Am I scaring people away?
lol, no mark your not that scary sorry:-D
that is great, she has a way of making it sound really stupid tho, like eating candy out of socks, ewwwwwww:-D
Mark you are far from scary.
Now, me on the other hand... ;-D
Hey hey hey, eating candy out of socks is the best! Especially when they've been sitting in there for a couple years...
that's discusting!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!! that's hilarious :) did you guys have an awesome party?!? i sooo wish i coulda been there:)
i only asked if I was scary cuz i waited all day for someone else
to comment and noone did at first
Man I hate this weather!!
I keep on hearing other people
saying how nice this weather is and it drives me crazy!!!
Its obvious they don't snowboard.
(or ski)
No kidding. People ask me at work all the time 'Wow this weather is so nice isn't it?'
I'm like 'No...I'm actually stoked about snow dude...'
Ya, I just want to go up to them
and set them straight!
we got a frost last night, maybe there's hope!:)
And its not disgusting its cool!!!!!
iwould eat candy out of my sock
well, depends
probly not
never mind
Are not
(we are intellectual)
Nope...there's no hope for a white christmas...
:'(
Yah Jerm, we know we're crazy. That's why we're all so |<()()|_
:-D
Ok, actually, I would eat wrapped candy out of my socks. :-)
I agree with everything you said except that their is no hope for a white christmas
Is their even such a word as hoper?
Marcus Welleby
thou art on this bloggeth too muchley.
It sucks, Christmas is in five days & there's no snow!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!
I can't remember the last no-snow Christmas...
*sniff*
No kidding! Like...dude!
Why don;t you just get a blog mark? You can post all about how much you hate this weather, and it will suffice for all of us rain/warm weather haters.
Want to know a really sad thought? It might bring tears to your eye balls so get ready.
We should be snowboarding all together at SV right now. :'(
Ya, I know, i'm on this blog too much.
It's cuz I was catalouging my 600 some
coin collection on Microsoft excel
and it is so monotonous and boring
that whenever i thought i was going to fall asleep I'd switch to this blog
and the only thing that was on my mind was this terrible weather.
so there
I'll lay off
srry that sv didn't work out for y'all
but we should get together all sometime but count me out for sv srry guys
Yeah, actually this day wasn't too sad cuz I went Rock Climbing!!
OH YEAH!
And learned how to belay and everything... it was awesome.
And then we just exchanged gifts too, which was fun... especially cuz I got like awesome presents for everyone.
:'( it is sooooo sad!!! i am crying:'(
yea my day was not the worse either i went shopping adn got my hair cut soo.....
Lucky Heidi!!! i am dying to do that some day!!!!
some day i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new post?
hehe. I love that. "eat candy out of socks"
:-)
I must say that I like eating candies out of my Christmas "sock".
I love rock climbing. It's awesome being sooo high, and only held there by a little rope LOL
Don't worry ppl, the snow will come one day!
Yeah I do too... as long as it's not like your gym socks right?
:-)
Yeah it was an awesome place, we really should go all together again sometime cuz that was sooo much fun!
What's up with everyone?
ya rock climbing is AWESOME
i once climbed a natural rock
about twelve feet high with barely
any handholds. it was awesome!!
actually, I'm not sure how high
it was. about what i said.
and i didnt have any rope
Post a Comment