mark there's things i want to do with that picture that would be very....evil to u, but not yet! i'll wait till ur wedding to unvail stuff like that but man ur turnin hard rocking on us.....and u thought my hair looked bad..:D
Mark is so cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not always honest.
19 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
period.
He's secretly very flattered.
:-)
If you want Marks autograph he'd be glad to give it to you. :-)
umm.....wow!
MOSH! Nice hair mark. Wear it like that when you go snowboarding...makes for better aerodynamics. ;P
Ok, if you look at the comb, it almost looks like there are chunks of hair in it, like he was shedding. ;)
lol, very nice mark!!! i think i'll steal the picture:-D
lol, very nice mark!!! i think i'll steal the picture:-D
someone needs a hair cut...
and the "chunks of hair" is actually the shadow of the comb. lol
I knewed that. I was just saying...
mark there's things i want to do with that picture that would be very....evil to u, but not yet! i'll wait till ur wedding to unvail stuff like that but man ur turnin hard rocking on us.....and u thought my hair looked bad..:D
lol I knewed you knewed that Mel.
and yeah quite the rebellious kid we have here... it's all I can do to keep him in line. :-)
no he's not that bad.
Mark's wedding! That's a laugh!
jkn
that is hilarious!!!!! it is soooooooo good!!!!!!!!
I don't see anything wrong with that picture, looks very culturally modern. Quite natural for todays rebellious ones :)
dont you dare mess with that picture!
Iluv it!!!!
Ididnt at first, but,,
and I'm not getting married, so there.
well, I might, but,,,,,
I'm not rebellius
(Idont even know how to spell it!)
well actually,,,,
Ok, heidi new post about yesterday kk:D
ya!!!
ok... I don't have any pics though!
Mark is so cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not always honest.
who Zekveld??????
Post a Comment