Hey guys, Happy new year to you all, and a big thank you for all the fun times and memories we've shared over this past year. It's awesome to have you guys to grow up with, and I am honored to be your friend.
Sharing the journey...
Heidi
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Awwww thankyou Heidi right back to u!!
ur such a special friend!!
luv ya
Same to you Heidi, it's been really awesome getting to know you!
Happy new year to you too!
lol Jerm do you even know her?
lol:-D
poor u what a sad life u live!!!
Thanks Heidi, same to you.
One good time last year was at Melissa'a Birthday Party when you "Let" your water balloon "role" down the hill instead of throwing it. Do you guys remeber that LOL It was awesome!!
Why do you have to keep bringing that up? :-)
It was like this, I was about to throw it, but it was dark so I didn't know where to throw it, so I kind threw, caught, dropped.
:-)
That was a fun weekend!!
I'm just joking Heidi, but it was funny how it happened!
Oh ya we also hid in the work trailer, and soaked Albert and Aaron, with the help of Melissa's Dad!
that was awesome too!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! James, that was Benj that we sopped! Man...that was so good. :-) Although his first impression wasn't that great. ;-P
Yeah but we got Alb and Aaron too, 'member?
We were all sitting there and your Dad kept asking him to bring one more cupboard down, and he was like "yeah right..."
good times...
and laying on the tramp... that was so the perfect place to be... too bad nobody walked by. :-)
That weekend was so much fun, and the talkin on the tramp was awsome too, we must have been on it for 30 minutes atleast just waiting for someone to soak..
I picked a good team to be on for that fight! you guys are the best ever. Thanks for an all around awesome weekend!!
Ah...memories! :-) True, I guess we did get Alb and Aaron. I just remember Ben though, probably because he got upset. :-) Sorry man...
That was an amazing weekend!!! We should do that again sometime...
Post a Comment