Ok, I have been requested to write a post on yesterday!
Well first off, IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I learned how to snowboard and I love it!
It was so good to go after three times being cancelled and *ahem* excuse me while I brag for a minute... I got my blue stripe on my first time ever! And I'm really proud of myself. However, I also wiped out several hundred times... and I'm so sore today that only things it doesn't hurt to do is smile and wiggle my fingers and toes. :-) But it was totally worth it.
Unfortunatly I didn't get to see you guys much in the terrain park, which I was looking forward to, but I saw you a bit and I was very impressed. I would've liked to hang with you Janelle and Melissa but I really didn't mind cuz I had an awesome day so don't feel bad! Oh and thanks Tim for finding my hat back. :-)
I found out I can go to blue mountain! w00t! Looking forward to that!!
Oh, you know something kind of amusing? I had lip balm in my pocket, and one time I was going down family I saw this thing on the ground and as I passed I'm like "hey that looks like my lip balm!" Sure enough, it was out of my pocket... but by that time I was passed it so I pretty much gave up on ever seeing it again, which actually wasn't that heartbreaking, cuz hey, it's lip balm. Anyway, on my very last run of the entire day, I was again going down Family, for like the gazillionth time that day, and I again passed something... you guessed it! My lip balm! So I went back a little ways and picked it up just for fun. :-) I just found that kind of amusing... but I am in a mood where I am finding a lot of things kind of amusing so maybe it is maybe it isn't.
Oh, I was looking back over old posts today, and I noticed that my post used to all average like 45 comments each... hmm.... something happened there... :-) (HINT HINT)
And that's all I have to say so have a good one!
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
sounds like you had a lot of fun!!!! now when i go in february you'll way ahead of me=( oh well it'll still be fun!
yeah, monday was amazing!
Can't waight till the blut :P
Woohoo u posted:D
yea it was awesome!!
Blut Mountain will be great, everyone better make it this time tho:P
It was awesome!
So are you boarding in Feb again?
Good to hear you had a good time:)
Happy Birthday!
Thanks!
Yep, I'm boarding at SV and blading at Blue Mountain.
So how's life for everybody?
life is....Life. Busy :P
Life is now...busy, but boring. Looking forward to the blue!
i agree life is busy!!!!!
and guess what blue is only 10 days away!!
sigh... prolly not going... I wish I got an allowance.... sigh... and.... sigh...
Aww that's too bad Aaron...
That's amazing that you're coming Heidi! Can't wait to see you and everybody else again!! So you were a little sore too. :( My Mom thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever done, but I told her everybody else was probaly sore too!!
Oh and yah my chest and shoulders were the worst, and then Tuesday I woke up with a cough! That was really sad and really really sore!! Anyway I'm eagerly looking forward till the next time!
Yeah I guess it would be... if you were anything like me laughing hurt... that's a painful prospect.
9 days!
Post a Comment