Tuesday, February 20, 2007

yes I'm alive!

Hey everybody, sorry it's been so long, our computer went screwy and I've been really busy.
Since it's been so long I'll just give you guys a bunch of blurbs that sum up my life in the past few weeks.

> Blue mountain was incredible awesome and 100 times better than last year! :-P I was planning to use Yvonne's blades, but then Miriam found out how insanely expensive it is to rent blades there so she rented a board and I used it! The first lift up I was totally freaking out, I was so scared! (It was my second time ever going) Thankfully after a few runs I was really glad I did it and had an awesome day other than it being so freezing cold! Minus 30 with the windchill! But it was great, and the night before was great too, jamming with Janelle Miriam and James, then hanging out by the train and having a snowball fight... and another rather unpleasant incident that will remain private. :-)

> Janelle you throw an awesome party! :-) Highlights would be... walking under the stars and again the next morning, throwing snowballs... :-) Creaming all the guys in capture the flag, "Skating" and I think my favorite part was after we walked and everyone went inside to finish the movie except me Miriam Janelle James Ben and Jon stayed out and James relit the fire (and melted his snowpants... whoops! :-) and talked out there til like midnight! Good times...

> Yesterday was snow valley and was awesomely incredibly amazingly great! (enough adjectives do you think?? :-) I completed my goals of turning on a double black diamond without wiping out and hitting and landing some jumps, and was pretty proud of myself until I saw my little bro who went or his first time ever doing an indy and snowboarding at least as good as I do on my third time... I must admit I'm pretty proud of him. :-) It's in the family man... lol
James and me rode switch down easy does it, that was pretty fun, except when it gets slow you start wiping out a lot... but it's worth it. :-)

> Last night we went to Timmy's since Catechism was cancelled and that was pretty awesome lol I won't say any more about it cuz Janelle is gonna post on it. :-D Oh and Janelle and I landed an awesome 360 in the parking lot! hehe perfect end to the day.

>I am very happy right now because I spilt a cup of water on my laptop last week, and I thought for sure it was totalled... don't laugh it was horrible. But this morning my Dad brought it in my room and it's working and I didn't lose anything! w00t!!! And the advantage of the whole thing was I did it right before I was supposed to give a 2 minute speech for drama so I had a good excuse not to! :-) Unfortunatly I have to do it this week. But still.

Anyway, I'll stop talking now and you guys are officially updated! Comment! :-)

48 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, same here

Janelle said...

hahaha no one will ever know about that:D so sorry guys:P

yea we had soem awesome time in those two weeks eh heidi!

thanx i just hope EVERYONE had a good time!!! oh yea those 360 were like PERFECT!:D

Heidi said...

well you can rest assured that I did anyway!

yeah sorry I shouldn't have even said anything about that, it's only for a select few to know about. lol

Heidi said...

oh and Janelle when are you going to post on Timmy's?

I'm gonna keep bugging you lol

Janelle said...

lol, yea but hey we can keep them guessing!!!

and yes i will do it keep buggen me so it gets done!

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Zegers said...

I know LOL, but I'm not saying anything..

That was indeed an awesome weekend.

I am pleased to inform you that my snow pants are recovering nicely from their burns LOL.

ya switch foot isn't that hard to ride, I can't wait till next time!!!

Heidi said...

Wow those are remarkable snowpants!

Yeah well too bad buddy. (MARK)

James Zegers said...

yep they are rather cool snow pants. All I have to do to finish them is put a BIG piece of duck tape over the holes..

Mel said...

Here's a comment! Yeah both those weekends were really fun...too bad they went by so fast...

Heh, that really stunk about your s/pants. You should learn to take better care of them man. ;)

Anonymous said...

hi kids

Janelle said...

kids eh!!

James Zegers said...

Ya Janelle KIDS.. wait we are teens now so calling us kids is now N/A lol

Anonymous said...

ok guys!!!!

DISREGARD that comment, please!!!!!
my two very annoying brothers made it and i can assure you i had NO part in it!!
sorry about that

Mel said...

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ;p

people show up in the strangest of places...

Aaron said...

No I agree, you/we are definetly kids :)

"switch foot isn't that hard to ride"-definetly easier to listen to than anything else :)

Great post!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Deanna KIDS :(

Mel said...

hey, it's good to be kids...like, who wants to grow up///

Anonymous said...

true

Janelle said...

very true!

Anonymous said...

What's this about KIDS

Anonymous said...

Deanna said we were kids which almost everyone agrees with

Anonymous said...

ok guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to make it very clear that I DID NOT WRITE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those of you who know me ought to know me better than that!!!!

Anonymous said...

yes deanna, i know you better. =D

she did not write that. i heard her brothers saying that they wrote it.

Anonymous said...

Who is I

James Zegers said...

Wow this is getting weird.

whatever, I don't know what to say LOL!!

Oh, "I" is not I..

Anonymous said...

yes, I agree this is getting VERY weird.

ya, who is I??

TWO WEEKS!!! I'm stoked

I tried riding switch accidentally
and I could'nt. I'll probably try A little harder on the nineteenth, but it's kinda freaky.

Anonymous said...

ok guys!!!
"I" is Deanna, and if anyone doesn't believe me, call me up and talk to first me then my brothers, and find out the TRUTH, LOL

Janelle said...

The 19th is going to be like the best ever!!!!!
yea switch is really hard for me to mark!!!!

don't worry i believe u Deanna ur not really that mean!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still wondering who i is.

Anonymous said...

i'm wondering who anonymous is.

Mel said...

Ok Heidi I think it's time for a new post. Are you still alive?

Heidi said...

yeah but way too busy for you guys lol not... I also got kicked off for a week.

My fambly is here right now and I am having an incredible time.

Yes I know you wouldn't say that Deanna... that would be disgracing yourself eh?

lol I'm a kid and I'm proud of it.

At least when it's convenient.

there's my 2 cents for the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

New post.

And I'm a kid too, when I'm with friends anyway.

Anonymous said...

I am so not a kid

Anonymous said...

I AM WATING FOR A NEW POST!!!!!

Mel said...

You got kicked off for a week? Mosh, what did you do!?! ;P That sounds like me, although I always find some way to sneak on, or get it back. :-)

Wuzzup?

Heidi said...

I dunno it was weird.

Right now I just finished saying goodbye to everyone and they're all shopping while poor Jacob Liz and I had to go to catechism...

So yeah I'm kinda depressed.

But it was an amazing weekend!

James Zegers said...

I think you might have told me, but where does your family live?

Ya, it does suck when you have family down for a while, then they have to leave, but it gives you something to look forward to when they come again.

Aaron said...

Better to see your fam once in awhile and be good friends than to have very few fam, barely see them, and not have the greatest relationships with them...

um... yeah... i wonder who that could be?

Heidi said...

Um, my family lives in Nobleton.

lol

Some live in Wisconsin, some in Washington State, and some really extended family in Holland.

I agree with you totally Aaron. I don't know anybody who has a family as awesome as mine.

Not to rub it in or anything. :-D

Aaron said...

Oh, of course not... Enjoy it man, and remember the unfortunate one-me :)

Mel said...

Aaron CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!

Anonymous said...

NEW POST NEEDED!!!!!! like come on!!

Mel said...

How abouts a post on this weekend? :-)

Mark <> said...

Ya, good idea.

Anonymous said...

Yeah maybe!

You know something amusing... I'm pretty sure I spelt my password wrong because it only works when I do it really fast lol

~Joanna~ said...

Deana was LIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i am "I" Joanna!!!!!


I am ashamed at you Deanna!! especialy because you are the pastors daughter of all the people!!!!!! i'm shocked!!!!

Lol