Monday, April 23, 2007

Ben's Party!

Hey!
Ben's 17th party was this past saturday... Awesome day! Here's him with his crybaby and kutless book we got him, once I finally got a picture that actually had his face on it... grrrr


The weather was amazing! We played volleyball for awhile after we got there, and then went on a hike, which I didn't get any pics of. It was great, except for all the swampy areas... and my feet (as well as some others I think) got kind of cut, not to mention filthy... :-)



The next few pictures speak for themselves... wow. Awesome job Mrs. Schouwstra!!












For some reason all the guys decided to do some push-ups for the benefit of all us girls... hehe
Except Ben it seems... lol


More volleyball after supper... exciting games eh?

Hmmm... I wonder what that yellow object flying through the air might be...

The awesome picture I got of Andrew's jump-overhand... (or is there a better name for it??)

And of course... tackle football!!!!!!
"Who's idea was this anyway?? probably that guy in the red shirt with diesel on it."

Need I say anymore? :-) Awesome times...

46 comments:

Mel said...

Wow, that picture of Andrew is priceless!

I so wish I could have gone...STUPID WORK. :(

Looks like a lot of fun!

And Tim isn't doing push ups there either. Get to work man.

Janelle said...

yea those r great pictures!!!

i laugh just looking at them and remembering! the one of andrew i see him going back down and trying again cuz it didn't line up right:P

that food was sooooo good:D

yea tim whats with that???

Aaron said...

It was supposed to be "synchronous" push ups... so much for that...

Tim said...

Fun times!
Only the best pictures of me eh? :-P

yeah melissa; we were supposed to do 10 synchronous pushups, and I stopped at ten :)

Good picture of aaron btw :) that was so funny! He goes down and his face goes straight into the dirt :D

Mel said...

Oh yah Tim, only the best. (sarcastically)

Sure sure, and who taught you how to count? ;P

Yeah Aaron's picture is awesome too...haha.

Aaron said...

Apparently ya'll gals took me down eh?

Janelle said...

haha right!!

He wasn't going to do more then he had to:D

yea forsure we did a good job eh aaron:P

Aaron said...

Picture's worth a thousand words...

Tim said...

yeah, thats pretty much it Janelle :-)

yeah, it is aaron :)

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful picture for the church directory Aaron...

Heidi said...

I didn't take you down Aaron... I don't think I took anybody down. :-P
I just ran around and pretended I was doing something. :-)

Anonymous said...

That guy in the red shirt sure had a lot of retarded ideas, eh?

:-)

Mel said...

lol yeah!

Mel said...

Oh, and I wasn't talking to you there Andrew. :P

Janelle said...

i'll agree with u andrew.......but then again they were all fun so.........:D

who were u taking to???

Heidi said...

Depends what your definition of retarded is I guess. :-)

Crazy... yes... but it was a lot of fun!!

Oh I forgot to mention that instead of a football we had a shirt wrapped up in a rag. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, why wasn't I invited???? :D except for the obvious reason :p

Sounds like you guys had a good time!!!

A shirt wrapped up in a rag? Someone should've gotten Ben a football for his birthday. :p

James Zegers said...

Sounds like you guys's had fun lol

nice pics too, that one of Andrew is pretty schweet,

I am so mad that my dumb computer won't load pics, I'm almost ready to kick it

Mel said...

Like I said way back when James...blow the thing up! ;)

And Janelle I was agreeing that Aaron's picture should go in the directory.

Heidi said...

yeah that or Ben should clean out the garage... lol :-)

Aaron said...

Considering how much money we've used on him, cleaning the garage is probably a better idea-I aint buyin him nothing... oops... double negative...

Good idea Mr. Brink, I'll have to forward it to Louise...

Mel said...

Haha

Mark <> said...

LOL those pictures are hilarious!!
I love the one of tim!!! (eating)


great idea opa!!!!

then kick it !!!!!

what are you planning to use to blow it up melissa??

I still think kicking it would be better. :D

Tim said...

Actually I am not eating, mark :) as you may notice thats the ice cream scoop :D
And I would imagine that she would use explosives to blow it up ;-)

Heidi said...

Yeah I should hope you didn't eat off that spoon Tim... lol I think I scooped after you... hehe

Yeah somehow I think Ben likes what we got a him a bit better than a football... :-P

Aaron said...

Just a little...

Aaron said...

Oh, and you still owe me ;)

Heidi said...

oh yeah... I was gonna forget about that. :-)

How much?

Actually let me know at sports and I'll see if my Mom has any money... hehe

Janelle said...

haha yea i think so to!!

heidi.......thats bad:P

Mel said...

Yeah Mark, what Tim said.

I still have my power box sitting around that I want to smash up...

I lost it though :D

Heidi said...

tsk tsk... you're so violent. :-)

Mel said...

:-)

James Zegers said...

I would have to agree with you, Melissa can be violent at times lol

be warned peoples lol

Mel said...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Actually I guess it's not a secret anymore eh? Keep that stuff on the DL man!

:-)

Mel said...

New post?

James Zegers said...

what she said lol

Heidi said...

on what?

ochec's pretty much been covered so I think I'm waiting for AOC.

Mark <> said...

I meant what kind of explosive !!!!!
You can get alot of interesting variety. :-)

don't worry I knew you weren't eating off it, just needed a label.

Aaron said...

Go to a farm... steal some manure... just be respectful to the coppers when they come by :)

Tim said...

yeah...It would have to be a pig farm though....
Not to mention it wouldn't smell very good when you were making it :P

Mel said...

No you guys, I'm not trying to make a stink bomb! ;-P

Mark <> said...

ok????

THAT WAS INTERESTING.

oops had it on cap lock :-)

I didn't quite have stinkbombs on my mind when I said that........

Janelle said...

yea heidi:D

Mel said...

How about...a new post...on...AOC?!?!?!

Janelle said...

yea sounds good!!

Heidi said...

Yeah I was gonna do one tonight but I just found out I have to work so I'll do it tomorrow night... think you can wait til then? :-)

Did you get pictures Melissa?