Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Spanish Brothers:

Announcing... THE SPANISH BROTHERS!
Drama...


Adventure!

Romance...



Come join us for a peek into the lives of 15th century Spaniards...




Witness the journey of two brothers and the lives they come in contact with, as they are forced to choose between Roman Catholicism, and Christianity... the cost of which is pain,

Torture and imprisonment,

And for many, ultimately Death.

Ok, so these pictures aren't from the actual play, and the play is kind of over already, but it gives you a little taste of it... and I think Janelle got some of the real thing which she will hopefully post.

12 comments:

Janelle said...

lol, those are GREAT!!


the play was soo good.........and those scars look so real!

Yea i'll do a post some time but please remember me and my dial up...it may take awhile!

Anonymous said...

those are good!!!!!!!!!!!
wow mark you were really pulling your hair out by the end!!! lol to much stress?? :D

James Zegers said...

wow, that looks really good. I guess you guys all had an awesome time eh..

Bring it to Bowmanville!!!

Heidi said...

yeah it was pretty amazing.. and pretty fun too. I wish we could bring it to bowmanville but it really doesn't look like it's gonna work. :-( Which I am actually really disappointed about.
Ok, Janelle, I won't bug you... but make sure you do it!!!

Anonymous said...

hahAHA!! wow, chris and mir look awesome (and im sure the rest of you did too, i just cant tell who anybody is) ;)

Mel said...

Awesome pictures! You guys did a wicked job at the make up!

I really wish you were coming to do it in Bowmanville though... :'(

Mark <> said...

yeah way too much stress...

actually I was really nervous till my part came.. then I was fine....

I sooo wish we could do it again...

*sniff*

P.S. rest assured I looked alot better in the real thing.
(My hair and beard color actually matched :-) )

James Zegers said...

well Mark, you look good with a beard lol

Anonymous said...

I look like a chimney sweep there and not like I was just tortured. I looked different at the play (I looked more tortured like.)Oh well, just to give those who were not at the play the real picture.

Heidi said...

haha yeah that's true Nathan.

We all looked a whole lot better in the real thing.

Except Miriam, who looked pretty much perfect already. :-)

Good memories...

Anonymous said...

Shucks I wish we could do it in bowmanville!:( Thanks for the pic.I used it for my desktop,so that if any of my sisters come sneek on my profile,they will turn and run!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome pics. You guys did a great job!!