Monday, July 23, 2007

hello and goodbye

Hey, I have been requested to make a post before I leave on vacation.

I must apologize to all my faithful blog-readers for the rather poor showing lately... I have been really busy, and, well, it's summertime. :-) Hopefully when school starts again it will get a little better, but this summer I've been gone pretty much as long as I've been home!

So anyway, I'm off to Algonquin park and to the cottage, so I'll talk to you all in a couple weeks.

Have an awesome summer!

Your friend and sister in Christ,

Heidi <><

10 comments:

Janelle said...

YEAHHHHH we got a post:)

thankyou!!!!

Hope u have a good vacation!!cya in 2 weeks!

~Marie~ said...

I could have guessed it was you who asked her! :)

Hey Heidi! Hope you have an awesome vacation!

Anonymous said...

You are now being requested to write a new post.

Heidi said...

Sometime... don't get too excited.

Anonymous said...

I'm more than excited,I'm FRUSTRATED!!!

Heidi said...

get facebook. :-)

Anonymous said...

So THATS were you people hang out!!

I'll think about it.;)

Heidi said...

Actually... I wasn't on the computer much at all this summer because I was gone a lot. but yeah now it is mostly facebook. I really will try to get a post on here soon though. In case anyone actually still does read it. :-)

Janelle said...

i still read it the odd time!


now i have to remember my user name and pass word:S

Heidi said...

ok yeah i shall try to do something sometime this week.