Thursday, November 15, 2007

Turning over a new leaf.... page..... window...... thing

Hello everyone!

Suffice it to say that I have been recruited to rejoin the reincarnation of blogging. I would like to mention that I never actually stopped blogging, although perhaps my records record a rather poor recording.

I shall promise to strive valiantly in the health and well being of this newly awakened monster, and keep it well fed.

My only request is that you, my beloved readers, inspire and encourage me with oodles of comments and thus aid me in this never ending quest.

That is all for now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, please take a bow.
Oh and its a good thing you've started up again, 'cause I am probably getting a blog sometime in the near future!

Anonymous said...

woops that would be ELIZA.

Aaron said...

Sweetness!!!

Aaron said...

Thou hast been added to the Blogging League...

Anonymous said...

Now that you have officially promised to keep blogging you should exspect us to hold you to that promise(stern look). But on the brighter side keep up the good work
*.:(.*:

Heidi said...

Was that a hint?

:-)

Anonymous said...

hey heidi!!!!
here is a post!!!! ( are you happy??)

Anonymous said...

hey the last comment was joanna