Monday, January 28, 2008

A quick post

I wrote this a couple months ago when there wasn't anything to do at work.. I would call it Prodigal, but that's way too Cliche, so you can call it whatever you'd like. My Mom didn't think it made any sense but I thought I'd post it anyway to see if ya'll could figure it out. :-)


Take me
As I am
Where I stand

Hold on.

Running
Afraid to see
That I am free

Let me go.

Chase me
Take my hand
Help me stand

Bring me home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it makes sense to me unless there was an extra meaning other than "prodigal"

=)

I like reading & writing poetry like that, it's good

Mel said...

I like...

And it does make sense...to me. :-)

Anonymous said...

hey beautiful!! makes perfect sense to me too...ok, i should really write something original for a change instead of just agreeing with everybody:-)