Friday, October 24, 2008

For the sake of a post. :-D

This one is dedicated to Brittany, lol
You are not the only one who has weird thoughts a little too late at night. :-D

I walked
My destination
Nowhere in particular
I talked
one sided conversations
My thoughts were quite conspicular
The empty air
at times worked best
As subject to my musings
It always stared
Intent interest
At my complex confuselings
Ah yes tis true
Some raised eyebrows
Some quick and awkward glances
They had no clue
I did expound
on Elephantilish romances
Senile, you say?
If but you knew
The half of what I'd like to share
Perhaps you'd stay
And listen to
My conversations with the air.

2 comments:

Brittany Bakker said...

hehe, I LOVE it heidi!
Wow... you are so talented..

Brittany Bakker said...

haha, I just re-read it... lol.
I wish I could come up with something completly random AND good like that.

I have to think up something to write on my blog, I haven't updated it for a little while..