Monday, November 24, 2008

how do you explain
peace
to someone who's life
is in the hands
of chance?
how do you preach
love
to people who have no concept
of sacrifice?
can you paint a rainbow
for someone
blind from birth?
and how do you explain Jesus
without all of the above?

6 comments:

Janelle said...

I love this one!!

Ur so talented girl<3

Brittany Bakker said...

So true...
Amazing btw, you're awesome at writing!

Brittany Bakker said...

great analogy of "can you paint a rainbow for someone blind from birth?"
I love all your poems heidi! They're inspirational and really beautiful!
Keep up the awesome work!

Sharon said...

Thanks for those encouraging poems, Heidi! Keep up the good work! WORDS are such a gift from the Lord & poetry can be a powerful tool for good!

Anonymous said...

Amen. That quite nicely says what I was trying to say.

Brittany Bakker said...

She sure has a way of saying things perfectly.