As a refreshing break from my monologues, here is something Miriam wrote. I think it expresses our life this year pretty beautifully. Thanks for letting me post this Miriam.
Conviction, a stabbing at the heart
An overwhelming sense of incompetence
A desperate need for grace
For Change
You are undone.
Lord, Have Mercy!
Follow Me.
Love, as I have loved you.
You are mind and I am yours.
Reflect the image you were created in.
I am with you.
The road will not be easy.
It may seem as thought death will overtake you
Do not fear, you are on the road that leads to
righteousness and glory.
Suffering and temptations will greet you
- do not be overwhelmed.
The God who calls you is faithful.
He will keep you to the end
To an inheritance unimaginable.
The wedding feast - fit for The King.
Friday, March 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am going to read this more than once. Maybe I will print it out. This is good for me to hear.
This is beautiful!
Post a Comment