ok, i'm going to write a post, simply because i feel like it, and not because i actually have anything interesting to write. hmmm... maybe i should do something like a riddle so i'd actually get some comments.... hmmm... where's the nearest joke book?
The Worlds Greatest Knock Knock Jokes... uh-um-hardy-har-har...
since i'm such a good american.....
knock knock.
who's there?
tarzan.
tarzan who?
tarzan stripes forever!
now that you're all rolling on the floor laughing...
knock knock.
who's there?
violet.
violet who?
violet you do these jokes i'll never know.
and i wonder why no one looks at this blog....
ok, i do have something that is actually funny, but judging from past experiences, you probably won't be able to read it. i'll give it a shot i guess. here goes.
gotta love calvin....
have a great day/evening/whatever despite this weird post!


10 comments:
lol! cute, i love calvin and hobbes:) ~ 8:> cute mouse, eh?
(=*.*=) cuter cat:)
ok, were you talking about my cat & mouse thing? if so, i have no idea what you mean....
yeah, it pretty amusing, however lame. sometimes you're just in the mood and.. yeah.
i couldn't really read the calvin and hobbes thing. in cosco there was 3 huge books of calvin and hobbes only it was like 100 and somthing dollars
Well minus the blah blah and stuff, it was very good! I guess you want me to delete that one I was workin on for you. Oh too late, I already did. I was getting picked on for having 6 blogs at the same time.
Oh-oh i see!
sorry, brain's on slow over here..
yes brandy, very cute and very cute mouse!
i'll have to remember those...
thanks aaron
hehehe I love calvin and hobbes
yeah me too!
they're like the only comics i really laugh at, and i laugh pretty hard at that!
i'm probably going to get some more on here...eventually.
ya that was a pretty good calvin and hobbes comic. I only wish math was like that, cause then no one would understand it! :D
yeah, we'd have to get hobbes to teach us all. :)
it's actually quite interesting to htink about where w'ed be f math was like that.... certainly not sitting at the computer!
Cool calvin and Hobbes comic!
gotta love them...lol!
Post a Comment