Thursday, November 24, 2005

WE GOT 100-200-300-400-500-600-700-800-900-*1000* 1100-1200-1300-1400 1500 1600-1700-1800-1900 COMMENTS ON MY RANDOM COMMENTS POST!!!!

and then...
(drum roll please)
WE GOT *2000* COMMENTS ON THE RANDOM COMMENTS POST!!!!!

thank you guys so much!


282 comments:

1 – 200 of 282   Newer›   Newest»
Mel said...

Just 2 B the first to comment...!
lol...umm no problemo! It was like we were in a chat room or something! That was alot of fun...and going to snow valley with u guys sounds like a great prize! (is it free 2? J/K 8-) Seriously...it was very fun though! n/p! 1000 sounds great!

Anonymous said...

do ya really think that you will make it to 1000??

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome. :)

Okay, 1,000 here we come!

Mel said...

Yeah...we'll really make it to 1000!!!!

Heidi said...

oh yeah, at this rate!
i don't see us stopping any time soon!

you know, we could keep it up for a couple of years! then we could go for 2000!

it's called "reach for the sky!"

you wish melissa!

Mel said...

lol...yeah I do wish Heidi!!!:D

Anonymous said...

I hope you make it that high, lol
I guess I will have to help :P

Lizzi said...

lol yeah every1 will have 2 bookmark that post seperately otherwise they won't b able 2 find it

Heidi said...

oh, c'mon melissa, isn't getting the priveledge of skiing in my wonderful company good enough? :-)

hey, if i actually had a cent to my name i'd treat you!

alright! more people is always good!

Mel said...

Yes Heidi...boarding in your company is good enough lol! It'll be really fun...I can't wait. I really hope it works...and you know I was just kidding!

Heidi said...

i know, and so was i about my company being wonderful!

:-)

hope it works.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations there Heidi! Wow, you're doing great-I never hit such a rate in the whole year I've been blogging.

Anonymous said...

Was that 2 hundred you said or 3? ;)

Mel said...

Yeah Heidi...you need to post another now saying we got to 300! Well, by the time your back, probably at least 400:)!

Mel said...

ok, actually you need to post one
saying we got 500!!:) Go
us!

Heidi said...

yeah, what do you think, delete this one, or make another one (that could get old) or edit this one?

Mel said...

Hmm...dont delete it, just make a new one!!!...at least that's what
I think.

Heidi said...

wouldn't people get sick of that?

i'm thinking of editing this one and just adding 500 to it.

waddaya think?

Mel said...

sure sure ok!

Heidi said...

i really need to post somthing new...

Mel said...

haha, Yeah, you do! How about we
start a new trend and post
pictures of ourselves?? Maybe you
can do Jessi so I can see what
she looks like!!!:-)

Mel said...

YEAY! You edited it! Good one!
Can't wait to see 1000 on there!;)

Anonymous said...

lol it wont be too long till 1000......

Mel said...

lol nope, it won't!=)

Anonymous said...

Alright! I can almost see the 1000 on there. We have only like 45 more to go!

Random comment..wait a minute... Wow, this is really getting to me :)

Mel said...

lol
:-)

Mel said...

Heidi, it seems to me you forgot
900 ;-) lol

Anonymous said...

And 1,000 (almost) Get in there and do the last post, Heidi!

Anonymous said...

I was about to tell you to edit this post again, lol :-)

Heidi said...

actually, i didn't forget 900, i tried, but after sitting there and waiting for like 15 minutes i gave up!

i hope you don't mind how i did the 1000th post guys... i just didn't want to do it all by myself!

so do you guys want to keep on going on that one, start a new one, or stop all together?

it's so fun... i really don't want to stop... but we could take a break if you guys want.

Heidi said...

actually, i probably should've put you on the last post too tim... you've done a lot lately right?

sorry, i hope that's ok!

Heidi said...

so??? anybody around???

oh, btw,

good morning!

Heidi said...

aww... our clock said it was 11:59 when i posted that, not 12:01!

i better go change the setting on my blog... lol

good afternoon!

Heidi said...

shucks, i can't change them... i'll have to change the computer clock!

Anonymous said...

lol it is 3:15 now (just a bit later)
I think that we should start a new one, that way it is way faster to load.
Or you could consider puttiing a chat room type of thing in, I dont know if blogger has anything like that.

Heidi said...

ummm... not that i know of...

the problem with that though is that we would always have to be on at the same time. with what we have now it doesn't matter, plus we can read old conversation, which is pretty cool.

speaking of which... you know when i first mentioned 1000, melissa, you said we'd have to be on here 24/7, and andrew said i'm outta here! that's so funny....

and in case you guys didn't notice... i'm not going for 50 any more!

Heidi said...

hey um tim & andrew, are you guys goind to see narnia on thursday in woodbridge? cuz we probably are too now, a lot of people couldn't make it today, and woodbridge is way closer. my parent just went to see it for my dads birthday, lol, they decided to go today instead of us.

Anonymous said...

haha that was a while ago, :-)

Heidi said...

oh, and btw melissa, my blog is not really private, like it's linked to a lot of people who have theirs listed and stuff, so i don't think i'm going to do any pics of myself, cuz it's apparently not good.

besides, trust me, you wouldn't want to see a picture of me anyway!

but, if you really need to kow what i look like in real life,
i can give you the address of liesl's private blog, and you can see all the pics she posted of me. she has a really bad habit of doing horrible ones! like really horrible ones!

Heidi said...

man, i posted like 8 of the last 10 comments... thta's really sad.

can you tell i'm bored?

Heidi said...

tim- what was a while ago? going for 50, or narnia?

Anonymous said...

going for 50, lol

Anonymous said...

oh, ya: we were never going to go in woodbridge, I dont think, we were going to go here in Orangeville.
Ahave you been in contact with the Schouwstras (sp??) by any chance?

Heidi said...

i see.

so you're seeing narnia then??? in woodbridge???

Heidi said...

ooooops

yeah, orangeville. that's what i meant.

what's the difference anyway...

sorry, i'm a little slow...

and i didn't see your last comment which is why i asked again.

yep, they're the ones who mentioned it, and we're going with them/the group they go with.

and i'm getting off for real this time...

Anonymous said...

ummm no ;P
the lady who was organizing it did not get enough people *waaaa* so we are not going, lol
Mr. Best is looking for deals in the Brampton area, though, so we might go with them *yawn*
cya

Mel said...

Grrr, I was gonna see it on
Friday, with my friend, but my mom
said no:P I'm gonna see it during
the holidays though:)

I donno Heidi...I'm not about to
quit commenting!:) But it is a
pain to reload the page everytime..
I donno.

Mel said...

I know what you look like Heidi!:)
It's just been a while:) OK, that
sounds good though! I posted
pics. cuz andrew wanted to see if
he remembered seeing me at OCHEC
:-P
:-)

Mel said...

and just to make it 50.........
:-)

Anonymous said...

Just to make it 51 :-)

haha

Mel said...

:-)

Heidi...time to edit again:-):D

Anonymous said...

Just to make it 54 :)

Hedi, you need to edit again :) and soon you are going to have to edit again because we are getting close to 1200!

Mel said...

lol heidi hasn't woke up yet! jkn
:-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, you really, really, REALLY need to edit this post Heidi :-)

Heidi said...

b-b-but why???

i know i know i know i know...

you see, 1000 is such a nice big number to end on, and going to 1200 and then stopping would just be weird.

because we stopped!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:-) it's ok it was taking too long to load anyway...

and that's my wonderful excuse for being way lazy to go and edit it.

someday...

Mel said...

HEY! SHE DID EDIT THEM, AND I DIDN'T NOTICE TILL NOW!!!!! lol
:-)

Mel said...

*ahem* you need to do 1300 :) Just thought you might appreciate the reminder??? ;)

Heidi said...

yay for you melissa!

yeah i know... everyone bugged me and then nobody noticed... :-(

just jkn.

yeah.. i'm remembering... i'll do it right now!

Heidi said...

there, how's that?

and btw, WE DIDN'T STOP AFTER ALL!

YEAH!!!

Mel said...

haha!

I'm sorry for not noticing :-) lol

Yeah it's alot better now! I wonder how long it will take for anyone else to notice?????

Anonymous said...

hey cool, you edited it :)

Anonymous said...

hey cool, you edited it :)

Anonymous said...

whoops I did it twice ;P

Mel said...

Hey! Some one did notice it!
:-)

Heidi said...

yeah!

i'm impressed people!

now let's get to 1400 so i can edit it again and you can all notice again.

does that sound like fun or what?

lol

Anonymous said...

Yea believe it or not we do look at your blog, i just thought i'd make it 67 and by the way 1,300 is a kinda uneven # so why not make something big and even like 10,000 jkn

Heidi said...

which john is this???

Mel said...

OH YEAH! Let's go for it! :-)

Anonymous said...

i'm john Boekee, sorry i didn't mention it, i thought about it later

Anonymous said...

oh, hey, is this john as in Jeremy's little brother?
havent heard from you in a bit.

Heidi said...

oh, hi john!

you had us guessing there!

i haven't heard from any of you guys lately!

how is your new house?

Anonymous said...

our house is GREAT!!!!! and by the way tim i'm NOT LITTLE!!!!

Heidi said...

but you are jeremy's little brother right? or just younger?

:-D

Heidi said...

oh, and i'm glad you guys like your new house!

Anonymous said...

last time I checked you were still smaller than Jeremy..... :P

Heidi said...

LOL!

just littleer than right?

:-D

Heidi said...

oops.. i doubled e'ed that!

Anonymous said...

lol yeah. actually, come to think of it, last time I saw johnny (:P) he was catching up.

Heidi said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

hello heidi
Do you still remember me?????
it's been a long time since I talked to you, you may or may not have recieved our exiting news-
my Mom is expecting a baby!!!!!!
anyway,ttyl

Mel said...

Oh hey karen! I dunno if you remember me :) I was at the last ochec conference...

Anonymous said...

hey Karen....I heard that exciting news like yesterday!!!!
Havent heard from you in a bit. Whats new¿¿¿

Heidi said...

hi karen!!!

of course i remember you!!

it has been a long time... too long... do you have email?

how's life?

yes i heard your awesome news yesterday! wow! very exciting!

Anonymous said...

yes melissa I remember you,I saw you at your church a few months ago.It's good to hear you guys havn't forgoton me,there is really not much else here that's new.And no,I don't have my own email yet.

Mel said...

Oh really? Sorry I didn't talk to you! How have you been doing?

Anonymous said...

Yes we were at your church aroundthe time of my Beppe's funeral.I'm pretty sure I saw you there but I don't remember if Marie or I talked to you very much.
I am doing fine, what about you?

Anonymous said...

And Heidi,before I forget,
I hope you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
it was yesterday wasn't it?

Heidi said...

thanks, yep i did!

Mel said...

I'm pretty good thanks :)

Anonymous said...

time to edit the post again, Heidi ;P

Mel said...

Haha! Yeah...heidi???

:-)

Anonymous said...

lol I beat you to it that time, Melissa :P

Mel said...

yep :P You did. BUt i said it first on the other post...

but sheesh. Arguing! Man ppl we're supposed to be friendly yah know????????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

lol I was just buggin you

Heidi said...

oh, ok, i haven't een seen the random comments thingamabob yet, haven't gotten that far!

shall do!

Mel said...

Yeah I know Tim :D You're very good at it! :-)

Anonymous said...

I have 5 siblings to practise on, lol

Mel said...

Yeah, I've got 5 to practice on too, except for the fact that one is moved out :P another is away at college most of the time...and yeah. So I mostly pick on my little sister and brother :P

Anonymous said...

I have one older sibling who I attempt to pick on, but the rest of them are easy ;D

Heidi said...

lol! i know... i mostly pick on mark because he loves to bug me!

wow... 101 comments on a post like this is pretty cool!

which reminds me.... gotta edit!

Heidi said...

hey tim, my opa brink is here right now and he just said that he is going to be your examiner.

cool!

he also said he was going to play chess with you during your examintation.

sounds like fun!

so no blogging! :-D

Heidi said...

now he's mad at me for telling you!

:-) not really.

Anonymous said...

lol yeah, hes my procter for my science exam on tuesday.
Tell him I am looking forward to beating him up in a game of chess!!!
lol last time I played him he punded me into the dirt, but that was a while ago :P

Heidi said...

did he ever play you before?

he doesn't remember. :-)

and he says he doesn't pound anybody into the dirt.

:-)

he just plays a game.

i edited btw.

Mel said...

yeah...older ones are kinda hard though eh? ;)

haha! Cool...playing chess during an exam? Sounds awesome. Have fun lol.

Congratulations Heidi :-)

Anonymous said...

yeah, he played me a few years ago.
I noticed that you edited, btw :)

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, you finally edited Heidi!

And Blue Mountain still seems like such a llllllllloooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggg way away...

Mel said...

Good job Heidi :-) lol

I know...tell me about it! We all like write that every single time we comment!!

Heidi said...

waddaya mean finally? i did it pretty quick... after i finally read the comments page!

i am officially making a prediction that by next saturday night evrey single post we're still on is going to be about blue mountain.

in a way it does seem llllooooooooonnnnnnnngggggg.... but i can hardly believe it's only a week!

Anonymous said...

I think that was the fastest editing job yet!!
umm ya, I think everyone is kinda exited about blut mountain ;)

Mel said...

Yeah Heidi...I mus admit that was like the fastest editing ever! :-)

And yeah...I think everyone is really excited about blut mountin! lol

Heidi said...

melissa, your comment was like exactly the same as tim's, lol!

fastest ever... now you're really making me feel slow... i think for sure i've done it faster once haven't i?

next time... i'm gonna edit it within 5 minutes of when it changes if i'm around when it changes!

GO BLUT MOUNTAIN!!!

Mel said...

lol not really...:D

Ummm...I don't think you did it faster...but I could be wrong :-)

I CAN'T WAIGHT TILL BLUE MOUNTAIN :-)

Heidi said...

ok, not exactly but you both said the same thing.

great minds think alike!

:-)

NEITHER CAN I AND THIS IS PROBABLY THE 100TH TIME I'VE SAID SO!!!

Mel said...

Yep they do.

Anonymous said...

yeah, lol

Mel said...

hehe our conversation is s-l-o-w-l-y dying :-D

Heidi said...

i noticed that this post changed a little lately... we all just started being soooo profound all of the sudden!

Mel said...

I know :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) lol

Anonymous said...

lol yeah, no kidding
I CAN'T WAIGHT TILL BLUT MOUNTAIN!!!!!!

Mel said...

Yeah man we are profound :-)

I CAN'T WAIT TILL BLUE MOUNTAIN EITHER!

Heidi said...

oh yeah.. we had to make every post about blut mountain before tomorrow right? :):):)

i think that will happen without us making it... especially onyour blog melissa!

I CAN'T WAIGHT TIL BLUT MOUNTAIN EITHER!!!

Heidi said...

oh hi melissa...

you spelt it wrong.

:-)

Mel said...

lol my apologies :-)

I CAN NOT WAIGHT TILL BLUT MOUNTAIN.

how's that? ;)

Heidi said...

much better, thank you.

:-D

Mel said...

Not a problem.

But there is still a problem...

the conversation is dying...

Did you guys get snow today??? It poured all day at work :P

Heidi said...

yep, it is... :-(

oh btw, i heard that my opa beat all 5 of you in like 1/2 and hour when he was over, lol!

don't worry, he almost always beats me too, like right away.

missed you guys yesterday...

did you get a refund or are you going another time or what?

Anonymous said...

no, it took him only like half hour to beat me, cause I was being nice to him (yeah right)
then he played like all the rest in half hour or a bit more....
yeah, we missed it yeserday, cause half the roads were closed and our van was acting wierd (again)
so ya, I might be going this monday, with the young peoples from my church.....
wow that was long!

Mel said...

OH you guys are going monday? I thought it was the 17th. I'm leaving for california on the 14th :-) :P

But yeah...that is really too bad you guys didn't come.

Heidi said...

oh, well at least you can still go! but it's soooo too bad it didn't work yesterday!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, there are 2 times.
yeah, I was really wanting to go, but thats how life goes.
oh, btw, i got my wish!!!! We have almost 4 feet of powder on our hill. it is like a bowl, so it just fills in!....pretty awesome

Mel said...

Oh that's cool. At least you'll get to go then!

yep...it is.

Oh that is wicked sweet! Yesterday at Blue we got to board through like 2 feet of powder in the glades and up the side of some runs! It was amazing :-)

Heidi said...

yeah, i loved that hill!

can ya move in it tim?

Anonymous said...

once I get going, yeah, lol
I usually have to start off the dropin to get much speed though.
I fell like 5 times trying to do rotations, and it didn't even hurt, it was wierd falling from so high and not feeling any pain, lol

Mel said...

Yeah I know, it is hard to get going! But it's awesome once you do! And yeah...falling is amazing!! Except that more gets down, or actually up, your back :P

Where you boarding Tim?

Heidi said...

oh, yeah that is weird!! werid but cool.

i love the powder...

our dog is soo funny in the snow, you throw a snowboard up in the air and she jumps up and trys to eat as much of it as she can before it hits the ground... or she throws it up herself,but that doesn't work quite as well...

:-) crazy dog...

Anonymous said...

nope, I was on my blades, Melissa
snowboard or snowball, heidi????

Mel said...

yeah like man...trying to eat a snowboard? sheesh...have fun getting that back out! :-)

lol

man...blades? I thought you were with the cool snowboarders!

JUST KIDDING;-)

Anonymous said...

I am in with them, lol, when I have a board ;D

Mel said...

hehe :-D

Sorry...I like to bug :S lol

Yeah that must suck not having a board. I remember those days...:P

Anonymous said...

well I had an ok one, until my little bro smashed it on a rock :D

Anonymous said...

and to quote your profile pic: "im in the market, as it were :)

Mel said...

Your brother smashed your board on a rock?? Ouch! That is hilarious! Is he okay??

Are yah gonna make him buy you a new one? ;)

Anonymous said...

no, I dont think so, lol
he found a penny the other day and doubled his life savings, so yeah. :P

Mel said...

haha! That's hilarious :-)

Sucks that you have to buy a new one though.

Heidi said...

OOPS!!!

my bad...

eating a snowboard... that is just toooo funny!

lol tim i laughed so hard when i read that!

i'm still laughing actually...

Mel said...

I know, I was like 'what are you talking about??'

Yep...I am too!! Which brother is it? Did he just like smash into a rock or something??¿¿

Heidi said...

yeah, i have like a really tough dog you know... all teeth...

we only feed her snowboards when she's really good.

Mel said...

lol she must be pretty starved to eat a snowboard...

:-D

Anonymous said...

hahaha, sounds like you have a killer dog, lol
there wasnt enough snow, and I was gone, but my little bro thought there was enough, so he went down and hit a rock :P
it wasnt all that good, but it worked :P

Mel said...

That is hilarious...

If my brother did that...lol.

But then again all my brothers are older, and should know they can't hit a rock :P

Man...what a crazy bro you have! :-)

Anonymous said...

actually, I have 4 crazy bro's.... :P

Heidi said...

lol i have 2 and 1 cute one. actually they're all cute. and crazy.

Mel said...

lol.

You're so nice Heidi!! :-)

Heidi said...

yep, i'm kenny's biggest fan, lol

he's my buddy.

the other two are cool, but annoying, :-)

Mel said...

lol Kenny is so cute!

Yeah...I pretty much get along with all my brothers...Andrew is extremely annoying sometimes but Jer and I get along really well and Brian...I dont' have to worry about him anymore! lol :-)

Heidi said...

yeah well i guess andrew has an excuse eh? that is so sad.

lol...

brothers... can't live with them can't live without them!

at least not permanently... :-)

Mel said...

Yep...it's sad :'(

If I had the power to change him...

but yeah...

Life without brothers would suck big time! But then again I can't empathise with you guys cuz I don't have any little brothers...:-)

But I want one :-D

Heidi said...

i'll lend you mine!

:-)

Anonymous said...

you can have the 3 of mine :D

Heidi said...

oh that was nasty!

:-)

know what you mean sometimes...

Anonymous said...

lol I was just kidding. maybe. ;)

Heidi said...

lol i know what you mean.

speaking of cute brothers...

this afternoon mark and i were outside boarding and kenny comes out and yells as loud as he could all the way across the property "i'm growing!!!"

:-D

he is so cute, he loves to board, or rather his version of boarding which is standing on the stomp pad and holding on to my legs while i go down, laughing hysperically when we wipeout at the bottom, and then proceeding to jump on me before i get my board off and can actually move. :-)

he was so proud of himself, he's like "guess what? 3 and 1 is 4, and 4 and 1 is 5 and 5 and 1 is 6!" and so on and so on until he got to 12, and then he sticks his head right into my face and says soo proudly "and 12 and 1 is 20!"

he was so serious i laughed my head off!

oh mn i'm talking too much...

we built a jump btw... it's pretty schweet except the it's a tiny hil so we had to pile snow at the top so we could actually get enough speed!

it was good...

Anonymous said...

sounds pretty |<()()|_, do ya get any air??
we have like five drop-ins on the top of our hills, lol.
They're pretty big, but yopu lose quite a bit of speed when you hit these massive jumps.....

Heidi said...

oh yeah!!

do i land... that's a different story...

:-)

Anonymous said...

:P are you on that snowboard or a sled of some sort??

Heidi said...

the snowboard!

i tried it on the sled with ken and we stopped at the top of the jump, lol i pushed and we went thud.

it's kinda a drop off sorta thingymabob.

i'm very sure of myself aren't i? "kinda sorta thingymabob"

it's awesome now cuz dad built the top up like crazy so it's waaaaay bigger!

i haven't been down it yet...

if i don't ever come on again then you know i killed myself.

Anonymous said...

oh, the thingamabob, I was wondering what you were talking about ;D

Heidi said...

well i'm glad that cleared things up for ya!

Anonymous said...

so am I :P

Heidi said...

:-)

i have a question.

are you guys going to OCHEC this year??

did you do the TTS last year??

if so, what was it like?

Anonymous said...

i think im going to ochec again this year...
whats TTS????

Heidi said...

this is weird.. my blog says there are 174, but this says there's only 173...

i'm just commenting to see if anything will change.

Heidi said...

ok, nvm back to normal, sorry.

Heidi said...

oh, you did comment inbetween!

weeeeiiirrdd....

are any of you having problems??

it was the To The Streets thingy where everyone went out and witnessed...

i wanted to but i hadn't signed up and couldn't find mom.

Anonymous said...

I'm really hoping to go OCHEC this year.

Heidi said...

cool!

it was so much fun last time!

jusnt haning out together was awesome...

i hope we all go again this year.

Heidi said...

oops tim, i just remember how the tts went for you...

sorry!

Anonymous said...

:P it wasn't all that bad.
I think I would do it again...
I just got back from blue mountain, it was AWESOME!!!!!

Heidi said...

good for you.

:-)

good! so...um.... got any stories about it?

Anonymous said...

yeah, I guess
if you go back to the blue and look right after a grinding rail and one of the jumps, and see a few face marks in the snow--that was me :)

Janelle said...

LOL:)

Heidi said...

wow...umm... can i say cool?!?

:-)

was it fun??

blut mountain is so awesome... i really want to go again... with blades.

Anonymous said...

lol yeah, it was awesome
but I ended up bombing most of the hills to keep up with all the fast snowboarders (like pete, that guy is going to kill himself)

when I go back to snow valley on the 10th, the hills are going to seem so small, and the lifts are going to be so slow, but ah well.....

Heidi said...

yep, me too, except i didn't do it to keep up i did it cuz i didn't know what i was doing.

i know eh?

i'm gonna start boarding at sv, then it won't seem so tame.

I LOVE THOSE LIFTS!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol don't we all.....

Anonymous said...

haha, thats supposed to say tim

Janelle said...

Lol, luv them to. I heard they were fast but not that fast:)

Heidi said...

kinda scares you at first... you totally don't expect it!

i luv the black diamond lift...it doesn't slow down at all!

Janelle said...

Yea, that was fun:) Scary the frist time:)

Heidi said...

yeah, but very cool.

Heidi said...

hey hey, i edited!!

before anyone told me to!

go me!

:-)

mwa-ha-ha-ha...

Janelle said...

Lol, your funny:):)
were is every one????

Heidi said...

I KNOW!!!

MY BLOG IS LIKE SO DEAD!!!

WAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I FEEL LIKE YELLING MY HEAD OFF!!

WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I AM DOING EXCEPT ON THE COMPUTER!!

SINCE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO YELL ON THE COMPUTER!!

EXCEPT BY DOING WHAT I AM DOING!!

WHICH IS KINDA AN IMITATION!!

AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SAYING THIS!!

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE YELLING ON THE COMPUTER!!

BUT IT'S NOT REALLY POSSIBLE TO YELL ON THE COMPUTER!!

BUT I SAID THAT ALREADY!!

I AM LIKE BORED!!

I LIKE NEED COMMENTS!!

I ALSO NEED TO STOP YELLING!!

EXCEPT I'M NOT REALLY YELLING SINCE YOU CAN'T REALLY YELL ON THE COMPUTER!!

AND I SAID THAT ALREADY TOO...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sorry people i'm having issues right now...chocolate issues.

please excuse me.

Heidi said...

i luv being lame. when i'm in the mood. which i am right now. as you can probably tell.

Janelle said...

LOL, you are VERY funny, i laugh when i read that:):):):):

come on melissa we miss you:):):):) can't wait to talk to you:):):)

Mel said...

wow that was a lot to read! lol

Yim...what a cool name! Sounds like Chinese :-) hehe

Awesome,...so you are all going to OCHEC this year? I hope so...it was a lot of fun last year when we all hung around! I'm so glad I got to know you guys...we have so much fun!

So Tim, any stories from blut mountain? Andrew is waiting till sv to tell us...so I think you should tell some of yours. :D

Thanks Janelle! I missed you all too!

Mel said...

Oh...and thanks guys! It looks like I'm gonna have a lot of brothers now eh? So...when do I get them?

:-)

Heidi said...

wwwwwwhhhhaattt?

sorry i'm lost.

i'm going to OCHEC... i hope we all make it, that would be cool.

Janelle said...

i am lossed to, have NO idea what you are talking about????

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 282   Newer› Newest»