Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Alright, I'm finally posting some pics from the cottage!--here's the whole Brink clan

The first weekend nobody was there but us, so on saturday night we went to an old car show in town. It was pretty interesting! (and they had free food, lol)

On Sunday Aunt Elsa and Uncle Art's family came up for the day, since they just happened to be camping nearby at the same time. I am just posting this picture because Jay looks really good in it, which is big for him. :-) My apologies to Aunt Elsa, who doesn't. :-)

Here is Josh, just chilling-- one of the most popular events of the week. Isn't he cute? -though his eyes look a bit evil there... :-)

This is uncle Ralph, and Daniel, my birthday cousin, (just had to say that) is on his back. This is actually an improved method of tranportation... a few minutes earlier he was holding him on his back with one hand! Of course the crazy little kid loved it...

Kenny and me building a tower... Look at those muscles!! :-)

Me'n the kids built a sandcastle... which proved to be great fun the rake at the end of the week. :-$ There's a good view of the lake on this one...

Surfer dudes... got to love their expressions eh?

We went to an old abandoned mine while we were there... it was pretty cool! I hacked a pretty big piece of quartz out of the rock... and then lost it. :-)

Here's a couple pics of Liz.. which she doesn't like, but I think she looks cute.



Mark and I climbed up the side... it was harder than it looks cuz it was all wet and slippery.

Mark was freaking out the whole way down... :-) I just jumped. It's harder to kill yourself jumping then slipping right?? :-) Anyway that's all I'm gonna post... Liz will probably do more.

11 comments:

Mel said...

Nice pictures! That one of Liz is really cool! :-)

Janelle said...

yea those are awesome pictures, heidi!!

i'm guessing Keeny luved the cars:P

Heidi said...

he sure did!

more comments, people! :-)

this blog is dying!

Anonymous said...

Then maybe you should post more?

Janelle said...

HEY that is mean who ever u are!!!!!

be nice some of us r really busy!!!

sorry don't know what else to say but HI:)

Mel said...

Yeah, really!

~Marie~ said...

Here's a comment!! It really stinks that I'm like the only person who doesn't go to that cottage on a yearly basis! Glad you had fun though!

Mel said...

Yeah well Marie...you could have come with us ;-)

Next year, for sure! You can do some aerials on the wakeboard! :)

Janelle said...

awwwww, marie that is sooo sad:(:(:(

i feel sorry for u!!!!

Janelle said...

hey heidi i think u could use a new post!!!!!

Heidi said...

naw, really?