lol, just becuase u didn't make a wish lest u don't get anything, what a mestake u made there:)
hey heidi will u PLEASE make a another one of those "Get 1000 comments" post cuz like we need some thing like taht again and if u don't want to will some one else PLEASE!!!
yeah well, I asked my blog, and all it wants it comments, so go right ahead...
but if I think of anything else, I'll let you guys know! :-)
um, I think someobody else should do it cuz I already did... and I don't know if it would the same a second time.. .things never work as well when planned.
7 comments:
lol
hey...it's w00t, not wh00t...lol :-)
actually, it depends how you say it...
there's w00t as in "w00t"
or wh00t, as it "wh00t"!
that explains a lot doesn't it?
it's all about the level of excitment you see.
and I never even noticed that I wrote "habby" instead of "happy"
lol oh well.
lol - there's nothing on your wish list!! how am i supposed to know what to get you?!?! oh well, i guess you'll get nothing, 'cept a comment:) :)
YEA congrats heidi!!!!
lol, just becuase u didn't make a wish lest u don't get anything, what a mestake u made there:)
hey heidi will u PLEASE make a another one of those "Get 1000 comments" post cuz like we need some thing like taht again and if u don't want to will some one else PLEASE!!!
HHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
anyone there???????
were did all you'll go???
yeah well, I asked my blog, and all it wants it comments, so go right ahead...
but if I think of anything else, I'll let you guys know! :-)
um, I think someobody else should do it cuz I already did... and I don't know if it would the same a second time.. .things never work as well when planned.
That's my motto, lol
ok, here u go:D
lol, i'm sure u will:P
lol, ok who want to do it?????
yea that is true to......oh well we'll see:D
Post a Comment