Friday, September 29, 2006

that quiz

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? umm... on my forehead from falling off a bunkbead in the middle of the night when I was like 3... that was SO scary... :-)

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Most of my pictures, finally... two weeks after I redid my room... and I even screwed those cap thingy's on the outlets! :-) did you know that it you stare at an outlet for too long it looks like it's making faces at you? :-)

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE? What cellphone?

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO? This question is in every single quiz... Christian

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Yep, 10:34

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? I dunno... maybe to get an email, lol And to see my extended family... oh yeah, and you guys. :-)

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS AT TIMES? Being a kid who's world is about as big as wherever they are at that moment, and who's focus is whatever seems like the most fun.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? My brain

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? The smell of spring, the smell of fall, and the smell of gas. :-)

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Sometimes, like in those crowded Jewlerry/porcelain stores where I literally have to keep my elbows glued to my side... there is nothing worse than bumping one of those displays and watching everything go rattle rattle... AAAH GET ME OUTA HERE :-)

11. IF YOU DIED TOMORROW:I would go to heaven!

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?As if the whole world needs to know that.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? The kind that smells good... or smells lie people you know and love... like Oma

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? um, not to neat, not to messy, not too long, not too short... just perfect. lol

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
Hey wait a minute, who says I'm getting married? I might want to be a "career woman" you know, or maybe even, (dare I say it?) an old maid! :-) :-)

16. WHAT COLLEGE DID/DO YOU GO TO?Well I haven't gone to college, neither am I in college, so this question really does not apply to me. However, I want to go to music college.

17. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
Australia, definetly. Whether I marry or not, lol Actually that was on the news the other day, about someone who got "jilted" right before her wedding and had it anyway, and then went on her honeymoon with her Mom! Like how romantic! :-)

18. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD? My brother. He said he hadn't had a shower for like four days, so I gave him one, with the sink sprayer. Unfortunatley Mom made me clean the kitchen for him, but it was pretty much worth it.

19. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE? Jaberwocky. Very fluently.

20. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?
Good grief... well the first one I can remember is my "grandpa" Dewaard, who died a couple years ago, gave Liz and I the cutest little rocking doll cribs that he made himself... He was an amazing man.


21. FAVORITE BAND(s) Casting Crowns

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 74.3333333

31. BLONDES, REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES? Redheads... I always wished I had red hair.

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? Miriam

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? People who whine...

34. HAVE YOU EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yeah kinda but it was just Jay and I totally cracked up... I don't even know if you could call it a prank call though... it's a long story

35. WHO IS YOUR CURRENT CRUSH?
Excuse me, but aren't we making a bit of an assumption here?

36. DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CRUSH?
Aaah, that's better. Wouldn't you like to know?


37: HAVE YOU EVER SAID "I LOVE YOU" AND NOT MEANT IT? Nope, I love you is way too huge for that.

38: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY? Good grief, I'm not a multi tasker! lol What could you do at the same time? Except maybe pick your nose... lol

39. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Actually, it's cheaper just to get a halloween mask at the dollar store... and it looks about the same.

40.WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY? Because I felt like posting something

41. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? Man, I guess I'd have to stop drinking...

42. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Um, A million dollars.

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT SUDDENLY STARTED RAINING BLOOD? Go inside

44. WHAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU SAW THIS WEEK? Scott :-)

45. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL? A horse

46. EVER BROKEN A BONE?
I think I broke my toe at one point

47. EVER SKYDIVED?
Nope...


48. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU FAIL YOUR LICENSE?
This question is on every quiz too... never, yet


49. WHAT DO YOU LOVE DOING?
Being weird. Especially with Scott. :-) man I hope he's not reading this quiz...

50. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?
Click "Publish Post"


Goodnight Ya'll!

9 comments:

Janelle said...

hey heidi !! very interusting!!!!

#5 hey were u born A.M or P.M???

#6 we're at the back of the list:(

#14 boy your picky:D

well i'm off to bed:)

Mel said...

38...EWWW gross. :-P HEIDI! You surprised me more and more all the time!

And I'm glad I finally found someone who loves the smell of gasoline too! It is so good...

EH?
:-)

Heidi said...

hey, I didn't say I did it!! lol I was in a weird mood.

Oh yeah!! When I was little Dad would fill up the lawnmower I'd go and ust smell the gas can, lol

Heidi said...

and I was born AM.

yeah, I was talking a bit sarcasticly there... (#6) :-)

James Zegers said...

I think Melissa is the only one that has your blog linked...
ok I used to smell the gas when I tanked up the lawn tractor actually I still do, It smells good.

oh and Melissa I found out why you are sooo weird, GAS KILLS BRAIN CELLS, it true it does.

mmmmmmmm gas

Heidi said...

yeah I still smell it, I just don't stick my nose in the thing like I used to.

hey thanks a lot.

Mel said...

Hey thanks a lot what Heidi??

And James...dude, next time I see you... :-S jkn

I'm not even half as weird as you.

(I think...)

Heidi said...

well he said gas kills brain cells... though he politely said it to you not me... it's true for both of us I guess.

And himself.

So yeah, no offense taken.

Mel said...

lol I gotcha