Saturday, September 23, 2006

updating...

hey everybody!
sorry I haven't been doing much emailing/posting lately... to give you a bit of an update on my life, here's what I've done in the past two weeks + two days:
Camping for the long weekend with my family, going overnight to fairglen, painting my room, overnight family conference, mandarin and afternoon and vv's with all my awesome cousins from out west who had the nerve to leave today... :-( St. Jacob's market with almost all the Luimes girls/ladies, a big birthday party for Liz, Mom, Oma, Andrew, other Andrew, Scott, Aunt Rachel... the list goes on... :-) it was mainly for Mom and Liz. Then today was a hike with our girls/boys club.
And next week I'm finally starting school, and then I'll be totally bored. :-)

12 comments:

Janelle said...

wow u have been busy!!!

i can't wait to see u again it has been WAY to long!!!

well glad to hear u have been staying busy it is better then being bored out of your mind not that i have been:)

cya tomorrow

miriam said...

sounds like you've been having loads of fun!!!!! =D
welcome to the boreing life of school. =D
;D

lol

lol

Aaron said...

Yay! found your blog!

You're one of the few people who actually post almost often enough...

Heidi said...

wow thanks... actually I didn't post forever and now I'm just getting started again.

~Marie~ said...

yeah, tell me about school is so boring...well actually it's after your school is done for the day that it's boring.
Especially today it's been so bad, and now my brother's are going to a baseball game, so it will be even worse. Oh well.

Heidi said...

it's pretty much all boring. :-)

I spent the entire day today doing math, and a bit of Catechism... which I need to get ready for cuz it starts in like 25 minutes.. :-$

Mel said...

Math rocks. :-) especially trig

Heidi said...

really?

wanna do mine?

Mel said...

Sure, if you do my college/university level history course ;-P

Heidi said...

oh... I like history...

but not that much. :-)

and my math is prety easy right now, I'm, a year behind for marking reasons... it just takes forever is all.

Mel said...

A year behind?

Heidi said...

uh-huh...

My math didn't get marked for pretty much a whole year and then I got the same thing worng the whole book and pretty much had to do it all over again.

Which really stinks.