Friday, September 29, 2006

yeah, two posts in one evening is crazy.. but this cracked me up.

It's like really accurate too!

Your Hair Should Be Orange

Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.
You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.

24 comments:

Janelle said...

lol, awesome heidi!!

My hair should be Blue!!!

i'm Wild, brilliant, and out of control.
You're a risk taker with an eye to the future.

ok, does that REALLY explan me??? anyoen know???

Mel said...

That is totttttttttttttally you Janelle. I know that for a fact.

I think I'll join you in the Cool Blues Club.

I'm not sure what colour I am yet actually...

Mel said...

dewd, chek't owt! im blew two!

Don't mind my spling, just did a full daz work...

Janelle said...

REALLY?? ok, if u say soo!! what do u think heidi????

YEA BLUE ROCKS!!!!

lol, thats NOOO exuse mel!!! i worked all day to AND in the rain!!!

Heidi said...

um, yeah it kinda describes you. Though I wouldn't say you're out of control.

Hey Mel, did I tell you you could link me? Cuz you can.
I just can't remember if I told you or not.

Heidi said...

and I can totally see blue on both of you.

Mel said...

Okay! I'm officially dying my hair blue.

I'm serious too.

And yeah, you did say I could link you, and I did. :)

I can't believe you worked in the rain Janelle. One of these days I'm gonna call your boss up and telling him your moving here and working with me. :)

jkn

~Marie~ said...

I'm afraid the blue club is goin to beat you!

Your Hair Should Be Blue
Wild, brilliant, and out of control.
You're a risk taker with an eye to the future.

See Melissa we should have just showed your Mom this, and then maybe she would have let us use that hairspray!!

Heidi said...

yeah do it Mel. and send me a picture!

Go Rebecca!!

Aaron said...

***Your Hair Should Be Pink***


Hyper, insane, and a boatload of fun.
You're a traveling party that everyone loves to follow.
pic link: http://images.blogthings.com/whatsyourfunkyinnerhaircolorquiz/pink.jpg

What's Your Funky Inner Hair Color?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourfunkyinnerhaircolorquiz/

It doesn't work for me... not acurate at all...

Tim said...

Your Hair Should Be White
Classy, stylish, and eloquent.
You've got a way about you that floors everyone you meet.

Yeah, whatever :D

Mel said...

Oh my word. What is wrong with guys? At least us girls got a somewhat normal colour!

Sheesh...

:-)

Mel said...

Exactly what I was thinking. That's so funny Tim, but I think you should wait at least half a century yet. ;-)

Heidi said...

hehe Aaron and Tim you guys crack me up!

But don't worry, Liz was told her hair should be white too.

Though that wouldn't look quite as funny on her.

Janelle said...

thats was pretty funny!! pick adn white who would have thought eh!!!

Tim said...

Yeah, I know eh!

My schoolwork has prematurely aged me :D

Heidi said...

lol is your schoolwork "classy, stylish, and elegant??"

:-)

Aaron said...

I seriously did not fix it-it gave me PINK!!! ARGH!

Lizzi said...

Yeah I remember doing it twice, both times were white.
Like hello?

Thanks Heidi, I'm sure I look way more ancient than Tim =) =P

Now pink I wouldn't mind.

Aaron said...

Liz, I'm still waiting on that picture-oh and while you're at it send me a profile of Heidi... I just got Gimp installed again :-)

Heidi said...

A profile of Heidi???

That sounds rather interesting...

What for may I ask??

Anonymous said...

Do you want to know

Heidi said...

do you think I want to know??

you mean Josh Schouwstra??

Anonymous said...

The one and only:)

the reason I'm using anonymous is
because I couldn't get my account
working