Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ok, I'll do it too.

What a waste of time... however it's a rather amusing waste of time so hey. And I have time to waste.

Heidi Needs. (According to google)

Heidi needs...to understand that the majority of people in that state DO NOT agree ...Ahem...

Heidi needs her own site. Filed under: in brief, grilled cheese @ 13:16. Well I was looking for a new blog name...

Heidi needed someone to love her and accepted this kind of treatment because she was so desperately trying to fill her unmet emotional needs. ...Oh really.

"Heidi needs to pay $5 so that all the answers to this question can be shown." ...

Heidi needs to go to school in the winter. ...

Heidi needs a drink. No actually, I just had some oj. :-)

Heidi needs to examine every aspect of her marriage, her own attitude to ... Do I need to say anything?

Heidi needs to get a life. Yeah, sometimes... but this month is actually booked solid. So...

Heidi needs to know that there is no correlation between the degree of freedom within a society and its actions in external affairs. ... I consider myself enlightened.

Well folks I hope you were midlessly amused for a little, while, and have a wonderful day.

47 comments:

James Zegers said...

Wow Heidi needs many many things LOL. Great post

Mel said...

HEHE! That was great...and no, I was not midlessly amused. ;-)

Hey James, you should come on msn man, I'm sooo bored right now...

Heidi said...

Oh yeah!

How do you know I didn't mean midlessly amused Melissa?

It's a free country, I can invent words if I want to! lol

And this way only I know the true meaning of it!

mwa-ha-ha-ha

yeah ok, mindlessly, you know what I meant.

Janelle said...

Very cool Heidi!!!!

lol:D

hey heidi i luv your profial picture~

Heidi said...

Yep.

Mel said...

How did I know? 'cause I'm master evil GENIUS!

:-)

So sup with you all?

Anonymous said...

crazy stuff is up fellow gangstas' like yo first meeting snow valley and lets all go through the whole green stripe place and like see how long it takes?

Mel said...

LOL!!! Yea yea, good idea. Hey yo, how abouts we act like retards, like, we don't understand English or something, get them really mad??

:-) :-)

Or, for those of us who board, let's do the lesson and just be jerks. ¿

1st meeting will hafta be at SV though I think, on the 6 seater. ;)

Heidi said...

Yep. That's funny I just said that to Janelle the other day...

We can talk to them in "Chinese" maybe... :-) lol

And I like the green stripe idea...

Except what a waste of time to stand behind all those kids 4ever...

15 DAYS!

Janelle said...

SWEEET idea Ben {I think }

good idea!!!

hey heidi guess why, i told her u said that:D what do ya know:D

YEA 15 days its going to ROCK!!!

Tim said...

yeah, poor old me isn't going to be at SV in 15 days....I'm going to be at Holiday :D :D :D

If you check out http://www.holidayvalley.com/snowreport.cfm you can see all the runs...It has like 5 parks :D

Mel said...

Aww poor you Tim. :-P

I know, I looked at their site before and it's awesome!

LUCKY!

b-b-b-b-but I don't wanna go for my green stripe, I want my BLUE. :-P Unless they'll give it to you there, I don't care.

Janelle said...

awww that sucks for us tim!!!
not so much for u!!

MAn, they have ALOT of hills!!!

doesn't matter to me!! i get mine free! hehehe:D

it is going to be SWEET!!

Anonymous said...

That was peculiar Heidi

14 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm boarding. guess who I am

Anonymous said...

i think 'peculiar' was a hint. i mean who else knows how to spell that.

Mel said...

That was Mark.

Mel said...

(I think)

Anonymous said...

Haha That is so great! :) Since I am currently procrastinating, I will do it too...

Anonymous said...

Ya, that's me

Anonymous said...

who is someone? i have perfect speling

Anonymous said...

oops
i did that on purpose

Heidi said...

Wow Melissa how did you ever manage to figure that out?

*sarcasm*

Man Tim you poor guy... Maybe if you asked your parents really really nicely they would let you come with us instead...

*sarcasm again*

13 DAYS!!! W00t!

Heidi said...

whoops I meant 12...

11 DAYS!

sup with ya'll?

I will post again sometime...don't stop checking!

Anonymous said...

10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

till snowboard valley

Anonymous said...

leafs fan is me















mark

Janelle said...

WOOOOOOTTT

can't wait!!!!

for the new post and snowboarding:D

Mel said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SNOWBOARDING!

But it is gonna rain and be like a high of ten all week...so I dunno...

Anonymous said...

I am depressed

WE HAVE NO SNOW!!!!!!!

we had like 1 inch and now
its just a few square millimeter
patches

I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!

snow snow
high and low
to and fro
let it blow
where we go
snow snow!!!!!


I did'nt write that I got it from calvin and hobbes

Mel said...

At least you had snow. We got a dusting one night, that was like it.

Tim said...

we've still got tonnes, but its waayy to warm out
grrrr

Heidi said...

Can we come over?

:-)

I know... I don't even need a coat right now and it stinks because there is nothing like having a swamp instead of snow.

Janelle said...

lol, we have acouple in but it is basically slush right now:(

Aaron said...

Yay! No Snow! Me happy :) Uh oh, incoming punches...

Mel said...

I am moving to Greenland.

Janelle said...

can i come??

Mel said...

Heck yes!

Janelle said...

Sweet

Tim said...

me too!!!

Janelle said...

lol:D

Anonymous said...

No, Tim your an owtkast.

;)

Mel said...

Well actually, maybe you can.

Tim said...

lol you must be getting desperate ;)

are you getting a group rate or something?

Anonymous said...

To allow you to come? Yeah, man I am desperate. :-S I mean...

Just kidding.

Group rate for...what?

Anonymous said...

me^^

Anonymous said...

MOSH! I am tired tonight. :-)

Janelle said...

groupe rate is a good idea why not make some money off it at the same time!!

Anonymous said...

Uh, well we need a group to get a group rate, not 3 people...

Although I can probably count for a few...