Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Qweshton 4 u

Does anyone know why the Christmas colours are Red Green and White?

First guess, then you can try and find out the real answer.

No cheating!

P.S. I have nooo idea...

34 comments:

Aaron said...

I remember something about the candy cain-red for the blood of Christ, and white is our cleansing as white as snow. I'm not sure what green represents....

Minute later: looked it up... Green symbolizes potential life through Christ. Green is also the reason for the Christmas tree.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/11783

Anonymous said...

ya cuz the tree stays green all year around which is supposed to symbolize us.

Anonymous said...

o and heidi thats some BAD spelling there!

Janelle said...

yea i agree with Aaron, mel had that on ehr blog last year. Pretty kewl!

Mel said...

Hey look who's commenting. :-P Good job man.

Yeah I think it has to do with the kandie kane, like, the same idea.

Mel said...

LOL! ;-)

I know, just like question is spelled 'qweshton... candy cane is spelled 'kandie kane.'

Man...what's the fun of words if you can't come up with your own spelling anyways! :)

Heidi said...

Yaugh, know ciding

Mel said...

lol, that won didn't werk Hidy. :-)

Janelle said...

lol:-D

James Zegers said...

I finally am gonna comment again.

umm I have to follow the patern, I agree with Aaron.

greight job at sbeling gyz.

Janelle said...

ok tat ic prity kewl!

Mel said...

Josh Hidy loox much kewler spelled Hidy than Hidey.

:-)

So suppeth with thou all?

Mel said...

Keep hoping, 'cause it ain't going to happen man.

No snow valley. :'( Oh well...there's Januaray. That'll be good.

James Zegers said...

Melissa I dislike your negative attitude toward the snow LOL

But January will be a lot of fun, if we get snow then.

Heidi said...

Yeah.

Actually just for your information, my name is really spelt Heighdey.

Much cooler.

Heidi said...

whoops that was wrong.

heighdye

Anonymous said...

lol that is funny

no snow

aaaahh!!!!

I thought i would be madder

i agree with aaron

Anonymous said...

lol that is funny

no snow

aaaahh!!!!

I thought i would be madder

i agree with aaron

Mel said...

I'm sorie Jaimz but I can't help my atude. :-)

I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE THIS WEATHER.

I'll be quite now. :-)

Mel said...

*quiet.* :-P

Heidi said...

I agree.

Melissa, that I'll have to see/hear/not hear... to believe. :-)

Anonymous said...

oops i didnt mean to comment twice

this weather SUCKS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with aaron

Aaron said...

If you didn't mean to comment twice, why did you comment twice about not commenting twice.

As for selplnipg, hdyeedigh is kndia fnnuy.

Ok, bsdeis sonw vlaely, is terhe any ohetr rsaoen you poplee lkie sonw? Lkie ddeus!

Aaron said...

Jsut to cmoenmt ticwe-me tinkhs we suhlod mkae tihs our oiiaffl lgauagne.

Aaron said...

Var quita Eldameldo selya-word Tarquesta.

http://www.geocities.com/aikanaro42/dictionary#O

Aaron said...

*selya-quetta!

Mel said...

You forgot the c in official Aaron. :-P

Anonymous said...

Iye olnee komennttid wunse
aun knuoght komennttign tuiesse

arronn

Aaron said...

Haha-says you! Oh, and you need to keep the first and last letter of each word in the crorcet pacle.

hehe

Mel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh man, that was too funny Mark...

;-P

Anonymous said...

its actually kinda fun:)

Anonymous said...

airugowrnn, wuz tahtt yn elvyissh?

Heidi said...

yt kyndaugh eys eigh?

thu ynteareighsting paughrt ys triing two fygoor owt whut theigh sai.