You will show me the path of life, in Your Presence is fullness of Joy
sweet post heidi:-D
llol did anyone get my lame joke??I had to explain it to Janelle after church. :-)
haha thats pretty funny!
well he is smarter then me:Pthat was pretty sad eh heidi:D
No, whats that pic sposed to mean?
it's a NEW POSTlol
Who asked for a new post? ;-PVery funny...
i think to hard:P
Hey, it's an old post!didn't you see the rust on it?
Umm no I don't....Maybe because wood doesn't rust :)
lol, good one!!!:D
Yeah Tim, actually rosewood does rust...
lolGetting a little blind in your old age my dear sister?:-)I put in new post and that's what came up!
yeah melissa....but thats not rosewood :P
Yeah I know, and I was just bsing anyways...Wood rusting...hehehehe.
well if you look at it the right way it could be a very very rusty old post...
Okay children, let's not argue now...;-P
who's arguing?and who's children?:-P
You. ;-P
lol:D
I was a actually being part of a very intelligent intellectual and inspiring conversation!Got a problem? lol
man, it is to late to be even reading those big words i am going to bed!!!!
So...do we get a post on blue?? :-)
that was sooo predictable...lolmaybe tomorrow night.
lol:Dwere waiting!!:P
hey, that looks a lot like a fence!!!!!! COOL!
Did you get it James?Hmmm...maybe tomorrow.or maybe the day after tomorrow since I'm gone tomorrow!Sorry people I'm lazy...
Ok, methinks I get it... It's a new "old" post right? Wow, I'm smart...
I get it!!! A new post = A new fence??? RIGHT?
Very good :PIt was a new post....fence post that is :P
Yes!!!!!!! I got it ..... SNAP!
Hey Heidi, Can you give us a new post soon, and I don't mean a fence post, a better idea would be one of your poems...My mind is hungry for one of those:)
How abouts...a post on this weekend? :-)
Ok I shall be posting soon.Sorry Karen my mind is blank. :-)
Post a Comment
34 comments:
sweet post heidi:-D
llol did anyone get my lame joke??
I had to explain it to Janelle after church. :-)
haha thats pretty funny!
well he is smarter then me:P
that was pretty sad eh heidi:D
No, whats that pic sposed to mean?
it's a NEW POST
lol
Who asked for a new post? ;-P
Very funny...
i think to hard:P
Hey, it's an old post!
didn't you see the rust on it?
Umm no I don't....Maybe because wood doesn't rust :)
lol, good one!!!
:D
Yeah Tim, actually rosewood does rust...
lol
Getting a little blind in your old age my dear sister?
:-)
I put in new post and that's what came up!
yeah melissa....but thats not rosewood :P
Yeah I know, and I was just bsing anyways...
Wood rusting...hehehehe.
well if you look at it the right way it could be a very very rusty old post...
Okay children, let's not argue now...
;-P
who's arguing?
and who's children?
:-P
You. ;-P
lol:D
I was a actually being part of a very intelligent intellectual and inspiring conversation!
Got a problem? lol
man, it is to late to be even reading those big words i am going to bed!!!!
So...do we get a post on blue?? :-)
that was sooo predictable...
lol
maybe tomorrow night.
lol:D
were waiting!!
:P
hey, that looks a lot like a fence!!!!!! COOL!
Did you get it James?
Hmmm...maybe tomorrow.
or maybe the day after tomorrow since I'm gone tomorrow!
Sorry people I'm lazy...
Ok, methinks I get it... It's a new "old" post right? Wow, I'm smart...
I get it!!!
A new post = A new fence???
RIGHT?
Very good :P
It was a new post....fence post that is :P
Yes!!!!!!!
I got it ..... SNAP!
Hey Heidi, Can you give us a new post soon, and I don't mean a fence post, a better idea would be one of your poems...
My mind is hungry for one of those:)
How abouts...a post on this weekend? :-)
Ok I shall be posting soon.
Sorry Karen my mind is blank. :-)
Post a Comment