Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Weekend!

Alright, I have been requested to post on this past weekend, so I'll try and do it without being too long and boring...
Friday night we hung out and James and Justin's place, went quadding, (!!!!!) watched an old western movie, until Melissa came and picked us up. I won't say too much about that night except that it's amazing what you can talk about when hyper/tired! I learned some pretty good lessons that weekend, like the fact that Janelle kicks with her legs, "your eye is hitting my hair" not to mention all kinds of amazing noises... lol
Saturday Justin James and Marie came over and we hung out and jammed together, went GTing/snowball fighting and then walked into town for a very late lunch/snack... hopefully someone will post pictures of the food cuz it was amazing! And Melissa, you really shouldn't belch in public like that... :-D
Pizza that night was really good... especially Melissa's piece eh Melissa? :-D It was homemade and me and James and Melissa stuck bananas in one piece... for Janelle. :-) But I guess cheese whiz and bananas is just too much eh James? :-D After that we watched POTC2, which for em was quite a dissapointment, cuz I really liked the first one... it was ok though. Sunday my family was at Melissa's place too cuz my Dad was preaching, and Albert came, and we pretty much just sat around in between services, unless I'm forgetting something, and then after second service James and Justin and Amanda came and we jammed some more and then went outside for a campfire! After which I watched a game of pool, then we all went to bed. We woke up the next morning at the insane hour of 5:15 and had an interesting time waking Mark and Albert up... my brother sleeps pretty soundly I must say! :-D and then we drove down to snow valley for the last (*tear*) snowboarding of the season.
It was a totally awesome day, the only bad thing being the fact that everyone seemed to be killing themselves... it was actually pretty amusing how we all fell, then rented helmets... and fell again! I did a pretty nasty one, it's very weird feeling looking up and seeing your board kind of over your head and thinking "I hope I don't break anything!" I pulled a ligament or something in my leg, but otherwise it was ok. And I was very glad for my helmet as I totally smoked the back of the head at the end of the day... So needless to say I'm a bit of an old lady right now! James and Justin also had some pretty nasty falls, I didn't see either of them but I saw James right afterward...hope your ankle feels better and I'm glad your competition wasn't today after all! :-D
Now unfortunatly I have to go back to real life, after having all my family over for the week before that... check out my facebook for some pictures.
Anyway, that's about all I have to say, thanks so much guys for an amazing weekend and being amazing friends!

16 comments:

Janelle said...

Awesome post but mien was longer hahahah!:D

It was such a super weeekend!! but it wetn to fast like always!

nothing now for me until OCHEC but hey at lest we have memeries!! i would die with out them.

think about if the day after u forget everything that happened? that would be soo sad!!

good thing it isn't like that!!

Mel said...

Excuse me? That was a little burp that accidently came out and there happened to be a couple standing there.

I'm sorry to have embarrassed you. :-) It was pretty funny though.

That was an awesome weekend, I'm glad you guys could make it! So have to do it again sometime.

~Marie~ said...

Awesome post Heidi! Yah some of those falls were pretty nasty...they pretty much sealed my decision to wait till next year till jumps.

Yah right you're sorry Melissa! And that was not a little one...espcially cause it echoed everywhere...

Anonymous said...

lol I was just bugging you Melissa. It was pretty funny. And it was definitely not little!
Yeah yours was definitely longer Janelle, like twice as long actually!
And I totally agree with you about memories!

Aaron said...

OCHEC? sweet! I thought me and katie were the only ones going!

Tim said...

sounds like a |<()()|_ weekend.

I'm going to OCHEC too, btw :)

Mel said...

IT WAS TOO LITTLE!

Yah I thought so too Aaron...but like everyone is going now. We have 6 people already staying in our two-double-bed hotel room.

:-) That should be fun.

Mark <> said...

good post that was some awesome times.

but now its over and I'm depressed

BTW everyone I now have a blog if you
want to check it out. The address is kramberry@blogspot.com comments appreciated. :)kra

Janelle said...

acually it is .blogspot not @blogspot!!! just so u all know!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Janelle.

Wow, what 6 people Melissa?

Mel said...

My parents, me, Marie, Janelle, and James...if he can come.

That is gonna rock. Man, I can't wait already and it's still a month and a half away...

James Zegers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Zegers said...

OHHHHH YEA.. OCHEC......

ok I just made a LOT of typing mistakes, so I just deleted that comment lol... TRY AGAIN

umm ya that was an awesome weekend, all I thought about all week was you guys, and how it's gonna be a long time until we all get together again, hopefully time flies by!!

OHHHHH YEA.. OCHEC......

Mark <> said...

yo i had no idea it was .blogspot

Janelle said...

Oh yea OCHEC!!!

well now u know right:D it might be easier to get on to it:D

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's gonna be awesome if everyone can make it!

AOC is gonna be awesome too!

We were gonna do a song for it but I don't think that's going anywhere...