Hypocrites Prayer
I would walk from coast to coast
if I needed to
to get to You
But You said You're always close
so pardon me
while I watch TV
I would fight world poverty
clothe and feed them
just like Jesus
But Canada is rich and free
we have homeless too
but they have no excuse
Dear Jesus thanks for everything
for friends and food
You are so good
But I really need a bigger screen
a better yard
a faster car
If I could live on hundred lives
I'd live them all
for You my God
But we only go around one time
I've got so much work
I'll have to cut this short
So may Jesus Christ be magnified
the glory be
eternally
And don't forget this faithful child
as You can see
I'll always be
Amen.
I would walk from coast to coast
if I needed to
to get to You
But You said You're always close
so pardon me
while I watch TV
I would fight world poverty
clothe and feed them
just like Jesus
But Canada is rich and free
we have homeless too
but they have no excuse
Dear Jesus thanks for everything
for friends and food
You are so good
But I really need a bigger screen
a better yard
a faster car
If I could live on hundred lives
I'd live them all
for You my God
But we only go around one time
I've got so much work
I'll have to cut this short
So may Jesus Christ be magnified
the glory be
eternally
And don't forget this faithful child
as You can see
I'll always be
Amen.

6 comments:
WHOOHOOOO she posted it!!!!
as u already know heidi.....I LUV IT!!!!
Thankyou:)
Neat poem, Heidi!
Mom
I got a chuckle out of it! Good work!P.S. Your group for AOC sounds good-I hope I can hear the finished results!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
That's awesome man!
Is this the end to your compositions? or will you post more?
-nate-
I absolutely love it heidi!
Post a Comment