Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ok so maybe not

Hello again.

Yes I was going to stop posting... hehe. Maybe not.

I just had another prayer request. Monica's purse got stolen today. A couple days ago a huge amount of money was stolen out of it, then today they took her purse. So please pray for peace for her, and if at all possible that she could get it back.

What do I mean if at all possible.

Good grief.

Let me re-phrase that... if God wills it in this amazing plan I am seeing unfold, that she oculd get it back. :-)

He has answered pretty much every prayer we've had so far. Today my small group went from 2 kids to 7. :-) Thankfully Kramer took some of them so I only had 4.

Anyway, on that note:

I wish I were a toilet scrubber
That is what I really want to be
For if I were a toilet scrubber
Everyone would want to scrub with me!

This is what you call, "working with a will" Courtesy of Joel and Kramer (yes he's my cousin)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll definitely pray that it gets returned! I guess God doesn't want you to not communicate with us? ;-)
We're very eager to hear from you, though Lizzi sure could do some of that too!
We've been having issues here with my tooth - which swelled up really bad again! - and Kenny's tooth, which has been giving him excruciating pain, but there is no cavity so it's a real mystery! The dentist seems at a loss, though he might just pull it anyway. :-( I don't know. Please pray for our dear boy. Tylenol gives temporary relief.
I'm working at Dan's almost every day - can you believe it? We're finishing school tomorrow. (not Mark, yet)
Oh, and you should see the roses blooming around our house. Especially the big bush by the wash line. Never seen it so beautiful.

Love you girls and miss you.

Lizzi said...

Hey great to hear from you Mom!
Things are really hectic here... I can't believe the first week of Bible Club is over though =)

I'm hopefully going to post a couple times on here: http://whitebuffalo-lizzi.blogspot.com