Tuesday, October 28, 2008

music

A string
gently plucked
hammered in a whirl
of thunder
painting pictures
with horsehair
and a thousand tiny vibrations
voices
from a realm
known only by our souls
and the Creator
calling
screaming
whispering
to those who listen.

7 comments:

Brittany Bakker said...

Love it Heidi!
I've told you many times, but I'll say it again; awesome talent you have!
Keep writing!

Brittany Bakker said...

oh, I hope you don't mind, I posted your poem on my blog. I credited it to you.

Anonymous said...

THAT is an AWESOME piece of...literature...lol
I love it

Brittany Bakker said...

You haven't posted anything in November yet! :-P
I check your blog alot only to be disappointed when there's nothing new lol.
You have talent :-)

Anonymous said...

amazing :)

Anonymous said...

Did you write that, its really good. Makes me pity the deaf who can't experience that area of art that can be made so beautiful.

Melany said...

I really like this one too...