The last couple of days have been pretty chalk full of our amazing God.
I have not had a trip so far that I could spent this much time just hanging out and building relationships, and I am super thankful for it.
Bible club is going super well too. Crazy thing is it's actually a lot easier to run it with 4 people than it ever was with 15. But they all know what to expect now too after doing it with Andrew.
Tuesday was a pretty big day for Bible club, I was leading the lesson so we ended up doing a skit on David and Goliath. It was great, I even had a couple of the kids practice it with us. They all loved it. Games that night was water balloon and shaving cream WAR! It probably looked pretty funny, 15 snowmen running around on the basketball court. It was kinda hard to tell who was who after a while. :-) Unfortunately that had to be the day that I forgot my camera. :-( I have been slacking off with picture taking, except last night because I drove an hour with a van full of kids on my way to the little league baseball game with Andrew, since he's one of the coaches and he wanted some help. It was good fun, it was their first ever game and they got slaughtered... it didn't help that they were missing one player, another player got hurt pretty bad, and the other team was way older. The other team was pretty nice about it though. Some of our kids were actually asking who won at the end. hehe. Hopefully Aaron is ok though. I am guessing dislocated shoulder and hoping it's not worse than that!
Anyway, we don't have any extra-ordinary plans for today as far as I know, but we have some cool stuff lined up. Thanks so much for your prayers and support!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's so nice to hear from you. Sad for you that it's all over, but I'm looking forward to seeing you both again. I hope you have a great time at Aunt Joyce's.
Post a Comment