Oh the adventures of life....
So we left this morning, resigned to the sad but inevitable fact that our time here was over.... apparently God had other plans! Which fact we realized while sitting at the side of the road in the middle of nowhere 22 miles out of Winner with a shot water pump on our lovely conversion van.
So we are now home sweet home at Winner, waiting for the word from the nonexistent mechanics enjoying their lovely weekend off.
SO, earliest we can even get the van fixed IF we can get it fixed (it's a bit of a relic) is Monday, which renders it impossible for Lizzi get back for her all important luncheon on Wednesday... Sooooo.... We will see how long we end up staying! I am hoping another full week but we'll see.
I shall update when we figure out what's going on, but right now I am going to go enjoy one more day in South Dakota!
Keep praying!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Heidi, thanks for all your updates. God is doing an amazing work down there! I'm sorry your car broke down (though you don't sound like you mind so much :) Come back soon!!
HEY has lizzi phoned dan yet? Tis all important that she does....
I miss u....i decided that on saturday/sunday!!! i really really do....sounds like ur having fun but please...come home sooon :D
Post a Comment