Thursday, October 07, 2010

Change

This life, therefore, is not righteousness but growth in righteousness,
not health but healing, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise.
We are not yet what we shall be, but we are growing toward it.
The process is not yet finished but it is going on.
This is not the end but it is the road.
All does not yet gleam in glory but all is being purified.
- Martin Luther, "Defense & Explanation of all the Articles"

7 comments:

Eph6vs10 said...

I literally needed that right now.

Heidi said...

don't we all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Lizzi. If you want to give me a great Christmas present, paint this for me. :-D :-D

Heidi said...

(or Mom!)

Lizzi said...

I love this!!

Mom said...

You mean the quote, or your picture?
I love both!

Heidi said...

The quote! :-D I already know what I look like. :-P

Melany said...

Beautiful!

The quote AND your profile picture! :) I agree with your mom- i was just going to comment on it. :) <3 u!