Monday, October 04, 2010

purrrrspective.

I just pretty much have a million things to be thankful for.

Like the fact that we don't have cats at the homiest of my homes.

And a million other things.

How about you?

8 comments:

Lizzi said...

Lol! I am thankful that we have no cats too =) And no hamsters, no rats, no snakes, no mice...

And I'm thankful that I have my sister's blog to read when I need to be cheered up =)

Heidi said...

aww I'm thankful I have a sister period. And one like you. Exclamation!!!!!

:-)

Marguerite said...

I'm thankful for a good time camping and for being home again with a real bathroom just steps away from my room - no more smelly outhouse!!!

And I'm thankful to read that you are keeping yourself out of trouble with "no social life" ;)

And I enjoy reading your posts.
- just wish you will keep capitalizing the pronouns refering to deity - it just shows more respect and differentiates clearly who is being referred to. :)

And I'm thankful to have both of you as my neices (as well as the others...)
etc...

Scott Williams said...

I'm thankful that when I return home from Melany's I WON'T have to put up with cats! :-)

Melany said...

And I am thankful that I have a beautiful (moody, but sometimes cuddly!) cat named Pisica to keep me company. :)

I am even more thankful to have my bros here to give me people company- even if they are dissing my kitty in public (for shame)!!

Melany said...

And I am thankful that I have a beautiful (moody, but sometimes cuddly!) cat named Pisica to keep me company. :)

I am even more thankful to have my bros here to give me people company- even if they are dissing my kitty in public (for shame)!!

Scott Williams said...

Correction Melany: MOODY and RARELY cuddly cat! ;-) Miss you!

Scott Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.