So. While I applaud my noble intentions and the strength of my resolutions, I regret to inform you that my facebook works again.
Of course being a victim of this situation and being entirely incapable of any other course of action I will once again be compelled to resort to spending large amounts of time in the mind numbing companionship of it's distractions.
This day has served as a beacon of hope, reminding mankind that it is indeed possible to survive for a whole day without facebook.
It is my earnest and heartfelt desire than over the duration of time and through the dramatic reconstruction of my sociological and psychological infrastructure I will lost all attraction to the said facebook and never go on it again.
Until that day, I will strive to combat it's destructive forces by stimulating my brain cells in whatever other way possible.
I remain
Yours Truly
P.S. Don't forget to respond to my survey!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
=D
Btw. Memoriam is right, apparently. Spell check just doesn't think so.
Post a Comment