Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Lord
In this throbbing, swelling mass of confusion and anxiety
Lord hear my voice
Your ears have listened for thousands of years
Singing, praising
Grumbling
Wailing
Shivering and shaking
I know that You hear
The voice of my supplications
Even when I am not sure what I am pleading for.
It is too much for me.
If You, Lord, should mark iniquities,
Oh Lord who could stand?
I feel the weight of two or three
And already my knees are buckling
But there is forgiveness with You
That I may tremble before Your power.
I can’t see too far in front of me right now,
I wait for the Lord
I am at home when I am with You
My soul waits
In His word I do hope
It sheds a little light on my path
As I take one step at a time
One day at a time
My soul waits for the Lord
More than those who watch for morning
Yes
More than those who watch for morning.
Oh Israel, oh church, oh Heidi Luimes,
Hope In The Lord
For with the Lord there is mercy
And with Him is abundant redemption
Abundant forgiveness
Abundant peace
Abundant life
He shall bring tomorrow – with enough
And He shall redeem Israel
From all his iniquities.
“Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, nor with things too profound for me. Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with his mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me. Oh Israel, hope in the Lord, from this time forth and forever.” (Psalm 131)
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Amen and Amen.
Love it. Scripture is so potent when we apply it directly
Yesss.
Absolutely beautiful and amazing! Yes. Be at home when you are with Him, then you can be at home anywhere.
Post a Comment