this is sooo crazy! first i upload the picture on the precious post, didn't like it cuz it had writing all over it, deleted it and changed it, then re uploaded it, and it came up blank, so i wrote a different post, then published it, and up cam my original post with writing all over it!!
i just don't get computers!!!
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
yeah, i think i'm going to delete it though, then try again later. what it says is kinda corny.
sorry, to late now!
:-)
Yeah, I know what you mean! It's especially frusterating when you have a 1,000 email to send and then your computer freezes. (that was actually yours Heidi!) And no, I didn't actually check how many words it was, but it was a big one!
So I ended up having to restart the computer, and of course, it was GONE! Computers are weird sometimes...
you mean 1000 word email to me or from me? i got your latest one i think... not sure though.
it's even worse for school when you like write an essay, and your writing the closing paragraph when your comupter freezes! Aaargh! and then of course you never get around to typing the whole thing again...
oh, btw i just noticed that it said "first i upload the picture on the precious post." it was supposed to be "first i upload the picture on the previous post!" (one that i deleted)
just in case you were wondering why that sounded so weird...
no, it was one that i was going to send, and it wasn't quite 1000 words, but was a BIG one. Yeah, it is worse when it freezes while your doing school work! I've had whole essays deleted 2, and the prob is I HAVE to rewrite them, for evaluation! fun fun fun!:P
Post a Comment